Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 01:05, December 15, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/r axe=12+1+1 str=9+1 tac=9+1][Eviscerate][Symbolic Strike][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Sprint][Antidote Signet][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous/Vampiric Axe of Fortitude
- Ebon Axe of Fortitude
- Furious Spear of Fortitude
- -2/+30 Strength Shield (While in Stance)
- +5 AR/+30 Strength Shield (Elemental; can swap depending)
- -20% Crippled Duration Strength Shield of Fortitude
- -20% Blind Duration Strength Shield of Fortitude
- Stonefist Insignia Absolutely necessary.
- Some use Sentinel's on Chest (not suggested but possible).
- Upon entering combat, carefully select a target and begin auto-attacking to build up adrenaline (Use a Furious Spear/Bow or a Wand to gain adrenaline when you can't get too close).
- Create knockdown-locks with Bull's Strike
- Spike targets with Eviscerate and Symbolic Strike.
- Use Symbolic Strike to pressure in non-spike situations.
- Use Frenzy to spike faster and/or increase the amount of pressure you're putting out.
- Use Sprint to chase kiting foes, cancel Frenzy, or as a simple movement speed buff.
- Use Healing Signet as a self-heal when not taking damage.
- Use Antidote Signet to remove harmful conditions.
- Resurrect allies when necessary.
- General anti-melee
- Good for ganking, due to condition-removal and self heal.