This build has been archived as of 16:32 February 26th, 2010, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A strong split Warrior with Condition Removal, maintanable IMS, Blocking, Healing and a fair amount of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/R Axe=12+1+1 Strength=10+1 Tactics=8+1][Dismember][Symbolic Strike][Bull's Strike][Primal Rage][Disciplined Stance][Antidote Signet][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's on all Except Arms or Boots where you should have a Stonefists's Insignia.
- Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Consider using a Rune of Restoration.
- Sundering/Vampiric/Zealous/Ebon Axes of Fortitude (15^50).
- Defensive Sets, Anti-Cripple Sets etc.
- Use Dismember to apply Deep Wound to your Target.
- Use Symbolic Strike as a powerful low adrenaline attack.
- Use Bull's Strike to KD kiting foes.
- Use Primal Rage as an IMS and IAS
- Use Disciplined Stance for blocking and as a cancel stance.
- Use Antidote Signet to remove Conditions.
- Use Healing Signet to keep yourself alive.
- Resurrect dead allies with Resurrection Signet.
- General Anti-Melee.
- [[Natural Stride@8] over [[Disciplined Stance@9], replace [[Healing Signet@9] with another Signet of choice such as:
- [[Signet of Strength@11]/[[Signet of Stamina@11]/[[Poison Tip Signet@8]