Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:32 February 26th, 2010, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A strong split Warrior with Condition Removal, maintanable IMS, Blocking, Healing and a fair amount of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/R Axe=12+1+1 Strength=10+1 Tactics=8+1][Dismember][Symbolic Strike][Bull's Strike][Primal Rage][Disciplined Stance][Antidote Signet][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's on all Except Arms or Boots where you should have a Stonefists's Insignia.
- Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Consider using a Rune of Restoration.
- Sundering/Vampiric/Zealous/Ebon Axes of Fortitude (15^50).
- Defensive Sets, Anti-Cripple Sets etc.
- Use Dismember to apply Deep Wound to your Target.
- Use Symbolic Strike as a powerful low adrenaline attack.
- Use Bull's Strike to KD kiting foes.
- Use Primal Rage as an IMS and IAS
- Use Disciplined Stance for blocking and as a cancel stance.
- Use Antidote Signet to remove Conditions.
- Use Healing Signet to keep yourself alive.
- Resurrect dead allies with Resurrection Signet.
- General Anti-Melee.
- [[Natural Stride@8] over [[Disciplined Stance@9], replace [[Healing Signet@9] with another Signet of choice such as:
- [[Signet of Strength@11]/[[Signet of Stamina@11]/[[Poison Tip Signet@8]