This build has been archived as of 12:08, 5 September 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Rapid Fire Warrior build makes use of the new Eyes of the north skill Rapid Fire and battle rage to quickly spike a target constantly.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/R AxeMastery=12+1+1 Strength=10+1 Marksmanship=8][Rapid Fire][Enraging Charge][Battle Rage] [Dismember][Agonizing Chop][Executioner's Strike][Bull's Strike][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Sundering Axe of Fortitude with 15% while in a stance Equipment Template: Pk5hbOHgjkaikJXbqGh5ITxOjpIDLhi5IRRfgpIDrvhpI9E
- This will charge Battle Rage, so use that and begin building adrenalin.
- Use your axe spike from left to right as it charges, dealing plenty of spike damage.
- Punish kiters with Bull's Strike.
- Reuse Rapid Fire as necessary.
- Raise fallen allies with Resurrection Signet
- Standard Melee Counters(Blocks,Blind,SS,clumsiness,etc.)
Sword Variant: <pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Ranger Swordsmanship=12+1+1 Strength=10+1 Marksmanship=8][Rapid Fire][Enraging Charge][Battle Rage] [Sever Artery][Gash][sun and moon slash][Bulls Strike][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replace Bulls Strike With Protector's Strike.
- In a place where Resurrection Signet is not needed replace it with Lion's Comfort or different skill.