This build has been archived as of 00:01, October 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses Defy Pain to create a capper with high survivability, armor and selfheal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Ranger Strength=12+1+2 Swordsmanship=12+1 Wilderness=3][Defy Pain][Shield Bash][Lion's Comfort][Sprint][Poison Tip Signet][Sever Artery][Gash][Optional][/build]
- [[Distracting Strike] for a fast interrupt
- [[Wild Blow] for anti-stance
- [[Antidote Signet] to counter conditions
- [[Savage Slash@13] for more damage
- All Survivor Insignias, Vitae Runes and Superior Vigor and one Sup Absorption
- Sundering/Furious/Vampiric Sword of Fortitude
- Strength shield of Endurance with Run For Your Life inscripton
- Use Poison Tip Signet to power up your strikes with poison
- When taking damage, start to maintain Defy Pain to get -15 damage reduction and 136 armor against physical damage in total.
- Heal with Lion's Comfort and build up adrenalin.
- Inflict bleeding with Sever Artery, following with Gash for damage and a deep wound
- Use Sprint to run over the map quickly
- Shield Bash for anti-sin/melee
- Use Distracting Strike to interrupt dangerous spells like hexes
Standard Anti-Melee (Hexes, Blindness that's always renewed, Block)