Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 17:31, 27 November 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This is a PvE warrior build created to provide enormous amounts of damage and armor in hard mode.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/para sword=12+1+1 streng=12+2][Dragon Slash][Optional][Flail]["Save Yourselves!" (kurzick)][Enraging Charge][Enduring Harmony@0]["for great justice!"][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- The optional slot is highly variable, good choices include:
- Whirlwind Attack (Useful with skills such as Splinter Weapon for AoE damage)
- Brawling Headbutt (High damage spammable knockdown)
- "Finish Him!" (If used with a zealous sword hilt)
- "I Am Unstoppable!" (In areas with many knockdowns, such as Giant Stomp)
- Pain Inverter (Especially for bosses in hardmode)
- Remedy Signet or Purifying Finale (Both are great for removal of blindness)
- Lion's Comfort (The adrenaline cost is offset a bit when using "For Great Justice!")
- Asuran Scan (great dmg)
- Any Sword of Defense or Fortitude
- Strength Shield
- Any armor of your choice
- Longbow or Flatbow
- Shoot your bow at the closest enemy to pull a small group.
- As the enemy warriors approach, activate Enduring Harmony and "For Great Justice!", and then attempt to grab aggro.
- Activate Enraging Charge and attack the closest foe to jump start your adrenaline.
- Alternate spamming "Save Yourselves!" and Dragon Slash if your team needs the extra armor protection.
- If Dragon Slash is blocked, or you use it while blind, use Enraging Charge to rebuild adrenaline.
- Because this build requires you to use Dragon Slash to charge your skills you can be shutdown if it is blocked or you are blinded.
- Anti-Shout, i.e. Vocal Minority and Well of Silence skills nerf the party buff of "Save Yourselves!" and Cacophony can cause great damage if spamming "Save Yourselves!"
- Sunspear Rebirth Signet or Signet of Return can replace Resurrection Signet.
- Flail can be replaced with Flurry or Tiger Stance.
- Bring Brawling Headbutt for an easy KD spam.
- Taking Resurrection Signet out and replacing it for Steelfang Slash lets you choose to either spam a high amount of damage via Dragon Slash spamming, spamming KD via Brawling Headbutt followed by Steelfang Slash or spamming party invicibility via "Save Yourselves!", everything compressed in a single build.
See also Edit