This build has been archived as of 17:31, 27 November 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This is a PvE warrior build created to provide enormous amounts of damage and armor in hard mode.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/para sword=12+1+1 streng=12+2][Dragon Slash][Optional][Flail]["Save Yourselves!" (kurzick)][Enraging Charge][Enduring Harmony@0]["for great justice!"][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- The optional slot is highly variable, good choices include:
- Whirlwind Attack (Useful with skills such as Splinter Weapon for AoE damage)
- Brawling Headbutt (High damage spammable knockdown)
- "Finish Him!" (If used with a zealous sword hilt)
- "I Am Unstoppable!" (In areas with many knockdowns, such as Giant Stomp)
- Pain Inverter (Especially for bosses in hardmode)
- Remedy Signet or Purifying Finale (Both are great for removal of blindness)
- Lion's Comfort (The adrenaline cost is offset a bit when using "For Great Justice!")
- Asuran Scan (great dmg)
- Any Sword of Defense or Fortitude
- Strength Shield
- Any armor of your choice
- Longbow or Flatbow
- Shoot your bow at the closest enemy to pull a small group.
- As the enemy warriors approach, activate Enduring Harmony and "For Great Justice!", and then attempt to grab aggro.
- Activate Enraging Charge and attack the closest foe to jump start your adrenaline.
- Alternate spamming "Save Yourselves!" and Dragon Slash if your team needs the extra armor protection.
- If Dragon Slash is blocked, or you use it while blind, use Enraging Charge to rebuild adrenaline.
- Because this build requires you to use Dragon Slash to charge your skills you can be shutdown if it is blocked or you are blinded.
- Anti-Shout, i.e. Vocal Minority and Well of Silence skills nerf the party buff of "Save Yourselves!" and Cacophony can cause great damage if spamming "Save Yourselves!"
- Sunspear Rebirth Signet or Signet of Return can replace Resurrection Signet.
- Flail can be replaced with Flurry or Tiger Stance.
- Bring Brawling Headbutt for an easy KD spam.
- Taking Resurrection Signet out and replacing it for Steelfang Slash lets you choose to either spam a high amount of damage via Dragon Slash spamming, spamming KD via Brawling Headbutt followed by Steelfang Slash or spamming party invicibility via "Save Yourselves!", everything compressed in a single build.
See also Edit