This build has been archived as of 11:04, 1 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A warrior build utilizing Backbreaker and the shout "On Your Knees" to keep a foe on the ground almost permanently.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior/paragon hammer=12+1+1 strength=12+2][Flail][Enraging Charge]["On Your Knees"][Backbreaker][Pulverizing Smash]["For Great Justice"][Enduring Harmony][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- In AB, you can swap Resurrection Signet with another skill.
- Radiant Insignias, so that you can spam Enraging Charge for as long as possible.
- Vampiric Hammer for extra damage, Elemental Hammer for attacking Warriors and when you don't want degen. Use +15% damage over 50% health and +5 Armor or +30 Health on both of them.
- +5 energy Hammer for when you need a bit of extra energy.
- Spear + Shield set with +30 Health on each and Blind reduction on the Shield. Swap to this set for a small health gain or to help combat Blindness.
- Superior Vigor, Blind reduction rune, Crip reduction rune.
- Before combat use Enduring Harmony, and then use "For Great Justice!" right before engaging the opponent.
- Use Enraging Charge to run up and gain adrenaline.
- After gaining the initial adrenaline use Backbreaker, then immediately do "On Your Knees" + Enraging Charge, hit once with a regular Hammer attack and go into Flail, hit with another regular hammer attack, and then use Backbreaker again and keep repeating the chain. This attack chain will continually knock the opponent down less than a 1/4 of a second after that stand up again. Pulverizing Smash can be used for Deep Wound when it comes time to kill the opponent instead of knocking them down more.