This build has been archived as of 16:52, 20 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This Sword Warrior uses Weaken Knees for a great long lasting anti-kite hex, it is amazingly effective when used in Hexway.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Necromancer Strength=8+1 Sword=12+1+1 Curses=10][Sever Artery][Gash] [Sun and Moon Slash][Savage Slash][Weaken Knees][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vampiric/Ebon/Zealous 15^50 Swords of Fortitude.
- Full Survivor's, Runes of Vitae or Attunement. Sup Rune of Vigor.
- Train a target and have Weaken Knees on them to negate any positive gain they would recieve from kiting.
- Use Sever -> Gash -> Sun and Moon Slash to take down opponents.
- Use Savage Slash for an interrupt/damage compression.
- Use Frenzy for an IAS, cancel with Rush for a speed boost.
- Of course, use Resurrection Signet to resurrect dead party members.
- Melee shutdown
- Hex Removal