Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:52, 20 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This Sword Warrior uses Weaken Knees for a great long lasting anti-kite hex, it is amazingly effective when used in Hexway.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Necromancer Strength=8+1 Sword=12+1+1 Curses=10][Sever Artery][Gash] [Sun and Moon Slash][Savage Slash][Weaken Knees][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vampiric/Ebon/Zealous 15^50 Swords of Fortitude.
- Full Survivor's, Runes of Vitae or Attunement. Sup Rune of Vigor.
- Train a target and have Weaken Knees on them to negate any positive gain they would recieve from kiting.
- Use Sever -> Gash -> Sun and Moon Slash to take down opponents.
- Use Savage Slash for an interrupt/damage compression.
- Use Frenzy for an IAS, cancel with Rush for a speed boost.
- Of course, use Resurrection Signet to resurrect dead party members.
- Melee shutdown
- Hex Removal