This build has been archived as of 18:26, 20 September 2006, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Unstoppable Hammer is able to keep hitting the target.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/necro streng=12+3+1 hammer=12+1][devastating hammer][crushing blow][heavy blow][irresistible blow][for great justice][plague touch][endure pain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- When you engage a target, use "For Great Justice!" to gain adrenaline quickly.
- After the first target is dead, use the first 4 skills in a combo on the next target.
- If you get a condition, such as blind, use Plague Touch on your target.
- If the target uses a stance or enchantment to block attacks, use Irresistible Blow.
- If low on health while fighting , use Endure Pain to survive then go wait to regain health and energy.
- Use Irresistible Blow to punish prot monks for using Guardian.
- Hexes that hinder your attacks or speed.
- It requires a fair amount of Energy, so Energy denial is effective.
- Use Gladiator's Armor to maximize your energy pool.
- Equip Stonefist Gauntlets to lengthen your knockdowns.
- Use only minor runes to keep your health high.
- Wield Malinon's Skull Crusher.
- Replace "For Great Justice!" with Berserker Stance or possibly "To the Limit!" for cheaper adrenaline gains.
- Replace Endure Pain with Dolyak Signet if you're facing physical damage.
- Replace a skill with Sprint or Rush.
- Switch out Irresistible Blow for Wild Blow to end defensive stances
- Replace Crushing Blow with Counter Blow to rely more on adrenal skills.
Notes: If you want to bring this variation into ANY PvP, always bring a speed boast and a rez sig, and NEVER bring dolyak sig. You're there to deal damage, not tank.
The Backbreaker variationEdit
A variation on the Unstoppable Hammer uses Backbreaker instead of Devastating Hammer, for an even longer knockdown and damage instead of weakness. As a result, Heavy Blow is replaced as well. An example skill bar, tweaked more heavily for damage output, might look like this: <pvxbig> [Backbreaker][Crushing Blow][Mighty Blow][Irresistible Blow][Berserker Stance][Rush][Plague Touch][Resurrection Signet] </pvxbig>