Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 18:26, 20 September 2006, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Unstoppable Hammer is able to keep hitting the target.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/necro streng=12+3+1 hammer=12+1][devastating hammer][crushing blow][heavy blow][irresistible blow][for great justice][plague touch][endure pain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- When you engage a target, use "For Great Justice!" to gain adrenaline quickly.
- After the first target is dead, use the first 4 skills in a combo on the next target.
- If you get a condition, such as blind, use Plague Touch on your target.
- If the target uses a stance or enchantment to block attacks, use Irresistible Blow.
- If low on health while fighting , use Endure Pain to survive then go wait to regain health and energy.
- Use Irresistible Blow to punish prot monks for using Guardian.
- Hexes that hinder your attacks or speed.
- It requires a fair amount of Energy, so Energy denial is effective.
- Use Gladiator's Armor to maximize your energy pool.
- Equip Stonefist Gauntlets to lengthen your knockdowns.
- Use only minor runes to keep your health high.
- Wield Malinon's Skull Crusher.
- Replace "For Great Justice!" with Berserker Stance or possibly "To the Limit!" for cheaper adrenaline gains.
- Replace Endure Pain with Dolyak Signet if you're facing physical damage.
- Replace a skill with Sprint or Rush.
- Switch out Irresistible Blow for Wild Blow to end defensive stances
- Replace Crushing Blow with Counter Blow to rely more on adrenal skills.
Notes: If you want to bring this variation into ANY PvP, always bring a speed boast and a rez sig, and NEVER bring dolyak sig. You're there to deal damage, not tank.
The Backbreaker variationEdit
A variation on the Unstoppable Hammer uses Backbreaker instead of Devastating Hammer, for an even longer knockdown and damage instead of weakness. As a result, Heavy Blow is replaced as well. An example skill bar, tweaked more heavily for damage output, might look like this: <pvxbig> [Backbreaker][Crushing Blow][Mighty Blow][Irresistible Blow][Berserker Stance][Rush][Plague Touch][Resurrection Signet] </pvxbig>