Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This is a sword build that deals especially well with kiters. Bull's Charge allows you to have both a speed boost and a knockdown on moving foes at the same time. Works okay in most builds, but works especially well in builds such as smite, which rely on snares. Also has decent soloing capabilities.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/N swords=12+1+1 streng=8+1 tactic=10+1][sever artery][gash][final thrust][frenzy][bulls charge][Plague Touch][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use full Gladiator's Armor with Stonefist Gauntlets.
- If using a PvP character, use a Vampiric or Zealous PvP Sword of Fortitude and an Ebon PvP Sword of Fortitude. If using a PvE character, use all three of the above with a wand/shield combo.
- Upon entering battle, begin building adrenaline. When you and any other warriors on your team have adrenaline, organize a spike on a suitable target.
- Try to spike down low health targets.
- Don't stay on a target if he gets enchanted by skills like Protective Spirit or Guardian.
- Use Frenzy to build adrenaline faster and to speed up your spikes.
- Use Bull's Charge to catch and knockdown kiting targets and to cancel Frenzy if you come under focused fire.
- Use Healing Signet to keep your health up and to ease pressure off of your monks. Don't use it when under focused fire.
- Use your Ebon weapon to bypass enemy warriors' resistance to physical damage.
- Use Plague Touch to transfer conditions to enemies.
- Of course, use Resurrection Signet to resurrect dead party members.
- This build is more resilient towards condition-based warrior shutdown, however, hexes such as Faintheartedness, Empathy, Reckless Haste, etc. still hurt it a lot.
- You can replace the optional slot with another utility skill, such as Bull's Strike (kind of redundant), Distracting Blow, "To the Limit!", or Shock.
- Replace Plague Touch with Mending Touch.
- "On Your Knees!" can replace Plague so that you can instantly recharge Bull's Charge near the end of its duration, but at the expense of losing all adrenaline.