Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:11, 29 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The WoH Split Wammo is a resilient split warrior that uses the powerful Monk elite Word of Healing to keep himself and his split teammates alive.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Mo Sword=12+1+1 Strength=8+1 Heal=10 Prot=2 ][Sever Artery][Gash][Final Thrust][Word of Healing][Frenzy][Enraging Charge][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A combination of Survivors/Radiant Insignias
- Ebon, Vampiric, and Zealous Swords of Fortitude
- A selection of shields for various types of damage (Fire, Cold, Lightning, Earth, Slashing, Piercing, Crippling)
- Generally this character will split to the enemy base with a Ranger and kill NPCs.
- Use Frenzy to increase DPS and charge adrenaline faster. Be sure to cancel with Enraging Charge when under pressure.
- Typical Sever, Gash, Final Thrust combo for adrenaline spikes.
- Remove critical conditons (Blind, Deep Wound, etc.) with Mending Touch.
- Use WoH to heal yourself or your split teammates. For best results, try to heal them once they break the 50% Health mark.
- General Melee Disruption
- Replace Enraging Charge with Rush or Sprint.
- Replace Final Thrust with Sun and Moon Slash for a cheaper finisher. Though the spike is weaker, it allows for a more sustainable adrenaline chain.
- Add an interrupt skill of your choice: Disarm, Savage Slash, Distracting Blow, or Distracting Strike.
- Add Bull's Strike for a snare.
- Replace the Sword skills with Axe skills: Dismember, Agonizing Chop, Executioner's Strike.