This build has been archived as of 17:37, June 18, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Mo Strength=12+1+3 Healing=12][Dolyak Signet][Defy Pain][Lion's Comfort][Flail][Enraging Charge][Shield Bash][Patient Spirit][Cure Hex][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's, Sup Rune of Vigor, Sup Rune of Absorption, Runes of Clarity and Restoration or Purity.
- Scythes with Zealous/Vampiric mods of Fortitude.
- Martial Weapon e.g. Axe/Sword (with Furious and Vampiric) of Fortitude with a selection of Shields with +AL vs X Damage and reduced duration of conditions (very important and do not underestimate).
- Run through the teleport to your chosen Turtle (Purple or Orange) and draw aggro of the Luxon Warriors + the Siege Turtle. (Use Enraging Charge for this)
- As soon as you have aggro'd all the mobs, maintain Defy Pain and Dolyak Signet.
- Use Flail with your vampiric/zealous scythe for decent energy management and some health.
- Use Lion's Comfort and Patient Spirit to heal yourself (make sure you use Lion's Comfort within 8 seconds of using Dolyak Signet).
- Use Cure Hex to remove hexes.
- Switch to a shield set when being attack by melee, and use Shield Bash to disrupt attack chains.
- Sit there for the whole game and make sure your team knows what you are doing!
- Hex stacks can make you die, if you see hex stacks at one turtle go and tank the other one.
- A well timed Blackout will make you explode.
- Mending Touch in place of Lion's Comfort or Patient Spirit if you are not competent enough to switch to appropriate shield sets.
- Take Purge Signet over Cure Hex to counter hex stacking.
- Syncing 2 of these together can practically single handedly win a match for the Kurzick team.
- Siege Turtle Attack deals earth damage.