Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 17:37, June 18, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Mo Strength=12+1+3 Healing=12][Dolyak Signet][Defy Pain][Lion's Comfort][Flail][Enraging Charge][Shield Bash][Patient Spirit][Cure Hex][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's, Sup Rune of Vigor, Sup Rune of Absorption, Runes of Clarity and Restoration or Purity.
- Scythes with Zealous/Vampiric mods of Fortitude.
- Martial Weapon e.g. Axe/Sword (with Furious and Vampiric) of Fortitude with a selection of Shields with +AL vs X Damage and reduced duration of conditions (very important and do not underestimate).
- Run through the teleport to your chosen Turtle (Purple or Orange) and draw aggro of the Luxon Warriors + the Siege Turtle. (Use Enraging Charge for this)
- As soon as you have aggro'd all the mobs, maintain Defy Pain and Dolyak Signet.
- Use Flail with your vampiric/zealous scythe for decent energy management and some health.
- Use Lion's Comfort and Patient Spirit to heal yourself (make sure you use Lion's Comfort within 8 seconds of using Dolyak Signet).
- Use Cure Hex to remove hexes.
- Switch to a shield set when being attack by melee, and use Shield Bash to disrupt attack chains.
- Sit there for the whole game and make sure your team knows what you are doing!
- Hex stacks can make you die, if you see hex stacks at one turtle go and tank the other one.
- A well timed Blackout will make you explode.
- Mending Touch in place of Lion's Comfort or Patient Spirit if you are not competent enough to switch to appropriate shield sets.
- Take Purge Signet over Cure Hex to counter hex stacking.
- Syncing 2 of these together can practically single handedly win a match for the Kurzick team.
- Siege Turtle Attack deals earth damage.