This build has been archived as of 03:26, 21 November 2007 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/monk swords=12+1+1 streng=12+1 protec=3][sever artery][gash][magehunter strike][final thrust][frenzy][enraging charge][mending touch][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Minor Rune of Swordsmanship, Minor Rune of Strength, Superior Rune of Absorption, Superior Rune of Vigor.
- Gladiator's Armor is best for this build as it provides extra energy. If you feel you have enough energy already, use Legionnaire's Armor instead as you will be constantly in a stance.
- Any Max Zealous/Vampiric/Sundering Sword of Fortitude with 15% Dmg while in Stance bonus. If you feel you need energy, use the Zealous Sword.
- Any Max 45+Hp -2 Dmg while in stance Shield will do. Grognar's Defender is a good choice.
- Any Max Ebon Sword of Fortitude for bypassing enemy warrior armour.
- When entering battle, start building up adrenaline.
- Once other people in your team are ready, organize a spike on a target.
- Use the skills in the order listed on your skill bar. Use Magehunter Strike right after you've used Final Thrust.
- Use Frenzy to attack faster.
- Use Enraging Charge to cancel out Frenzy when under fire.
- Use Mending Touch to get rid of annoying conditions such as Blind, Cripple, etc.
- Most anti-melee strategies such as Faintheartedness, Spiteful Spirit etc. Conditions such as Blind, etc. you can get rid of using Mending Touch.
- Anti-spamming strategies such as Diversion, etc.
- No healers in your group will cause trouble as you don't have any healing skills on you.
- Swapping Frenzy for Flail is a good variant as you can attack at the same speed of Frenzy without taking double damage for the cost of moving slower.
- Swapping Enraging Charge for Rush to be able to cancel out Frenzy or Flail more often and without having to spend energy.
- Swapping Mending Touch for any helpful enchantment such as Vigorous Spirit, etc.
- Using an axe in place of a sword by swapping the sword attack skills for axe attack skills such as Executioner's Strike and others.
- Swapping Enraging Charge for Sprint.
- Swapping Mending Touch for Plague Touch to spread conditions on to your target. You will have to change your secondary though.
- Use Resurrection Signet for the resurrection skill.
- Swapping Frenzy for Berserker Stance lets you get extra adrenaline for the cost of lasting less time and not being able to use skills.
- If you don't have Mending Touch, you can also use Mend Ailment