Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 03:26, 21 November 2007 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/monk swords=12+1+1 streng=12+1 protec=3][sever artery][gash][magehunter strike][final thrust][frenzy][enraging charge][mending touch][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Minor Rune of Swordsmanship, Minor Rune of Strength, Superior Rune of Absorption, Superior Rune of Vigor.
- Gladiator's Armor is best for this build as it provides extra energy. If you feel you have enough energy already, use Legionnaire's Armor instead as you will be constantly in a stance.
- Any Max Zealous/Vampiric/Sundering Sword of Fortitude with 15% Dmg while in Stance bonus. If you feel you need energy, use the Zealous Sword.
- Any Max 45+Hp -2 Dmg while in stance Shield will do. Grognar's Defender is a good choice.
- Any Max Ebon Sword of Fortitude for bypassing enemy warrior armour.
- When entering battle, start building up adrenaline.
- Once other people in your team are ready, organize a spike on a target.
- Use the skills in the order listed on your skill bar. Use Magehunter Strike right after you've used Final Thrust.
- Use Frenzy to attack faster.
- Use Enraging Charge to cancel out Frenzy when under fire.
- Use Mending Touch to get rid of annoying conditions such as Blind, Cripple, etc.
- Most anti-melee strategies such as Faintheartedness, Spiteful Spirit etc. Conditions such as Blind, etc. you can get rid of using Mending Touch.
- Anti-spamming strategies such as Diversion, etc.
- No healers in your group will cause trouble as you don't have any healing skills on you.
- Swapping Frenzy for Flail is a good variant as you can attack at the same speed of Frenzy without taking double damage for the cost of moving slower.
- Swapping Enraging Charge for Rush to be able to cancel out Frenzy or Flail more often and without having to spend energy.
- Swapping Mending Touch for any helpful enchantment such as Vigorous Spirit, etc.
- Using an axe in place of a sword by swapping the sword attack skills for axe attack skills such as Executioner's Strike and others.
- Swapping Enraging Charge for Sprint.
- Swapping Mending Touch for Plague Touch to spread conditions on to your target. You will have to change your secondary though.
- Use Resurrection Signet for the resurrection skill.
- Swapping Frenzy for Berserker Stance lets you get extra adrenaline for the cost of lasting less time and not being able to use skills.
- If you don't have Mending Touch, you can also use Mend Ailment