Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The empathic axe uses the monk elite Empathic Removal to keep itself and one other free of hexes and conditions while still providing a powerful axe spike. Because of its condition removal ability, the empathic axe is not only a useful paladin build but is impervious to the standard warrior counter, blind.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Mo axemastery=12+1+1 strength=8+1 tactics=10+1][Dismember][Executioner's Strike][Agonizing Chop] [Rush][Frenzy][Empathic Removal][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- A tactics-linked shield of fortitude with a "luck of the draw" inscription, or one tactics shield of fortitude with each +armor vs. element inscription.
- A zealous axe of fortitude with an "I have the power!" inscription and a vampiric axe of fortitude with a "Strength and Honor" inscription.
- Build up adrenaline and spike with the rest of your team using frenzy. Be sure to switch to the vampiric weapon before taking part in the spike.
- Use empathic removal on members of your team to relieve snares, hex pressure, or conditions.
- Use Rush as a stancebreaker.
- Anti-monk hexes
- Massive hex pressure
- Replace healing signet with Bull's Strike, taking points out of tactics to put into strength.
- Run "Watch Yourself!" instead of healing signet.
This warrior should never be a lone attacker. Always pair this build with another player for both of their benefit.