Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:20, 1 December 2007 (CET), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build relies on the the massive adrenaline provided by the Warrior elite skill Battle Rage to provide for continious spamming of adrenaline-based attacks. The monk secondary is used to combat the most dangerous of Hexes and/or conditions. Thanks to many of the fast, timed attacks a Warrior possesses, IAS is not needed to provide a clean and powerful spike. The constant spamming of attacks adds to the pressure output of this build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/monk axemas=12+1+1 streng=12+1][dismember][agonizing chop][executioners strike][protectors strike][battle rage][enraging charge][purge signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any max AL Armor can be used.
- User's choice of a max damage 15^50 or 15 while Stanced Axe.
- Negative energy swap for Purge Signet.
- Any max AL Shield with Strength requirement.
- Runes of Superior Vigor, Minor Axe Mastery, Minor Strength, Clarity
- Fuel Battle Rage by charging it with Enraging Charge.
- Activate Battle Rage when it is fully charged, and build up Adrenaline through normal attacks and spamming of Protector's Strike.
- Use Dismember to inflict Deep Wound and follow up with your other attacks.
- Note that Agonizing Chop can be used to interrupt targets as well, provided they are under the effects of Deep Wound.
- Deal massive damage to targets with Executioner's Strike, and moving targets with Protector's Strike.
- Remove stacks of hexes and/or conditions with Purge Signet.
- Resurrect targets with Resurrection Signet.
- Standard anti-melee counters are less effective, but still exist in this build.