This build has been archived as of June 11, 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Unstoppable Forge Runner uses the EoTN skills "I Am Unstoppable!" and Soldier's Speed along with Expel Hexes to quickly and efficiently do Droks runs.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Me Strength=12+1+1 Tactics=12+1 Dom=3]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Soldier's Speed][Expel Hexes]["I Am The Strongest!"][Optional][Endure Pain][Signet of Stamina][Hex Breaker][/build] </pvxbig>
- Healing Signet should be put if you want less downtime on waiting for health to regen
- Balanced Stance along with "I Am Unstoppable!" for constant anti-kd.
- Feel No Pain could be used for health regeneration with moderate norn title track.
- Lieutenant's Insignia.
- Full Survivor's insignia.
- Superior rune of Absorption.
- Best Vigor rune you can afford.
- A Sword/Spear/Axe of Fortitude with +5energy inscription.
- A -2/+45hp while in stance Shield.
- A -2/-2 Shield would be ideal if you could find/afford one.
- Keep Hex Breaker up when running through Ice Siege Golems/Ice Imps .
- Use Signet of Stamina and "I Am The Strongest!" at the beginning of every zone.
- Use "I Am Unstoppable!" and Soldier's Speed, as a speed boost when running through places with knockdowns; such as the Wurm Cave or when running through Tundra Giants.
- Use Expel Hexes for reliable hex removal.
- Endure Pain can be used as a back up when your health starts getting low.
- Use Healing Signet between enemies instead of waiting for your HP to regen.
- See W/Mo Bold Forge Runner Runner for a more detailed run.
- Having low Norn Title will make the run harder, but still possible.
- Body blocking.
- Enraging Charge can replace Sprint.
- Balanced Stance can replace "I Am Unstoppable!" if your Norn title track is too low, it can increase the "No Knockdown" duration. (If title is less than rank 8, you will have a longer duration with Balanced Stance, but no cripple counter.)
- Use Feel No Pain for a self-heal for countering degeneration conditions like bleeding or poison. This can replace Endure Pain or be added in the Optional slot.
- "I Am Unstoppable!" can also be used for reducing damage by 34% when running through trolls, or as an instant way to remove cripple.