This build has been archived as of 10:30, December 30, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
The UW Whirlwind Solo warrior uses high powered AoE attack skill along with mesmer skills to reduce damage and drain energy to allow you to complete a smite run as fast as 9 minutes, being the fastest and most efficient smite run possible.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/mesme axe=12+1+1 strength=9+1 illusion=9 inspiration=3][Echo][Whirlwind Attack][Lion's Comfort][Physical Resistance][Bonetti's Defense@0][Ancestor's Visage][Sympathetic Visage][Sprint][/build] </pvxbig>
- A Zealous Axe of Enchanting.
- A Strength Shield with +45hp/-2damage (stance) inscriptions. Arrahhsh's Aegis is ideal.
- A Longbow/Flatbow for pulling smites will help alot.
The Chamber Edit
- Use Sprint to run up and take the Clear the Chamber quest from the lost soul, and run back to a safe position.
- Pre-cast one of your visages and use Sprint as an IMS to pull the groups of Grasping Darkness to the center shrine.
- Auto-attack and use your attack skills to build up adrenaline.
- Once charged, use Bonetti's Defense followed by one of your visages and Physical Resistance.
- Use Echo followed by Whirlwind Attack. Using one will recharge the other, so you can constantly spam them.
- Re-apply your visages and Physical Resistance whenever needed.
- If your health gets low, use Lion's Comfort
The Run Edit
- Once you have completed the quest, run along the right side to the open gate, being sure to break aggro with the three or four nearby Aatxes.
- Echo Sprint for a constant IMS on the way to the smites.
- To see how to get to the smites, see the build E/Me Terra Tank.
The Smites Edit
- Use the same techniques used above on the Grasping Darkness.
- If a Smite Crawler casts Shield of Judgment stop using your AoE for about 15 seconds and keep reapplying your Visages.
- Try to pull as many smites as possible, as you can kill 6 or you can kill 50 in the same amount of time. Watch out for Coldfires as they can kill you.
- If a Dying Nightmare pops up kill it before it can pull your visages.
- A Sunspear rank as low as 4 will have the same damage as cyclone axe. Any higher and the damage increases.