Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:11, 23 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This GvG based warrior uses Hex Breaker to allow it to still maintain a stance while protecting itself from powerful anti-melee hexes such as Ineptitude to counter popular GvG gimmicks, such as Sineptitude.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/m axe=12+1+1 strength=12+1 dom=3][Eviscerate][Executioner's Strike][Bull's Strike][Optional][Hex Breaker][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias.
- Stonefist Insignia.
- Sundering, Vampiric and Elemental 15%^50 axes of Fortitude.
- A defensive weapon set.
- Precast Hex Breaker and reapply whenever it ends.
- Apply constant pressure through normal attacks.
- Use Frenzy to increase DPS, build adrenaline and speed up your spikes.
- Knock down moving targets with Bull's Strike.
- Spike targets using Eviscerate and Executioner's Strike.
- Use Rush as a cancel stance and to catch kiters.
- Being hexed while not having Hex Breaker up.
- General Anti-Melee