This build has been archived as of 11:11, 23 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This GvG based warrior uses Hex Breaker to allow it to still maintain a stance while protecting itself from powerful anti-melee hexes such as Ineptitude to counter popular GvG gimmicks, such as Sineptitude.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/m axe=12+1+1 strength=12+1 dom=3][Eviscerate][Executioner's Strike][Bull's Strike][Optional][Hex Breaker][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias.
- Stonefist Insignia.
- Sundering, Vampiric and Elemental 15%^50 axes of Fortitude.
- A defensive weapon set.
- Precast Hex Breaker and reapply whenever it ends.
- Apply constant pressure through normal attacks.
- Use Frenzy to increase DPS, build adrenaline and speed up your spikes.
- Knock down moving targets with Bull's Strike.
- Spike targets using Eviscerate and Executioner's Strike.
- Use Rush as a cancel stance and to catch kiters.
- Being hexed while not having Hex Breaker up.
- General Anti-Melee