This build has been archived as of 12:50, 5 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/eleme airmag=5 streng=8+1 swords=8+1 tactic=12+2+1][gale][desperation blow][riposte][gladiators defense][distracting blow][shield stance][dolyak signet][healing signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Gladiators Armor with Ascalon Helm
- Zealous sword of Defense
- Longbow (for pulling)
- Get into The Deep and take the right portal. Now lure the 2 Ripper Carps with your bow. Kill them using your Riposte, Gladiator's Defense and Desperation Blow. Make sure Dolyak Signet is always on. Start with Gladiator's Defense, Shield Stance, Gladiator's Defense, Dolyak Signet, Shield Stance etc. If the Darkened Irukadjis follow you, hug the left wall as you pull the carps and go around the corner, if properly positioned you will be able to block the Spirit's attacks. There is a small chance that you get blinded, if this happens do not panic. Just repeatedly use your healing signet and stances to block damage.
- When you've killed the 2 Ripper Carps, head to the Darkened Irukandji's. Watch the Restoration and disrupt the Darkened Irukandji's when they attempt to cast the spirit. (They will cast it when the spirit is gone.) If you are having trouble interrupting the Spirit of Restoration you can reduce one Irukandji to just a few health and wait for the spirit to disapear. Then quickly hit it with Desperation Blow to kill it. The same works for the second one but you should have an easier time when there is only one. Don't spam it, but if you need to you can use Gale as a backup interrupt.
- Kanaxai Aspect of Soothing Kill him with your attack skills. When he's taking 0 damage, use Gale to knock him down. This should happen 3-4 times. If you are taking an excess of damage you can gale him and use your Healing Signet while he is on the ground.
- Run forward and you'll see a enormous group of mobs. Lure the group with no Smiting Monks in it and lure them back to the Gate. First kill the Ripper Carps. Make sure to disrupt their Shadow Refuge. After that, take out the 2 Darkened Irukandji's.
- Now take the second group with 3-4 Ripper Carps and 2 Smiting Monks. When they casted Balthazar's Aura on the Rippers, spam Healing Signet and you should survive.
- Continue killing the rest of the chamber with the same tactics