This build has been archived as of 15:44, October 19, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/eleme axemas=12+1+1 streng=12+1 airmag=3][eviscerate][body blow][disrupting chop][shock][bulls strike][frenzy][rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous Axe of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Elemental Axe of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Vampiric Axe of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Air Focus of Fortitude, 15/-1 energy
- Furious Spear of Fortitude, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% blind
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
Runes and Insignia
- 4x Radiant Insignia
- Stonefist Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Axe
- Minor Strength or Attunement, depending on preference
- Upon entering combat, carefully select a target and begin auto-attacking to build up adrenaline (Use a Furious Spear/Bow or a Wand to gain adrenaline when you can't get too close).
- Knock Down moving foes with Bull's Strike.
- Disrupt and knock down targets with Shock or create a knockdown-lock with Bull's Strike.
- Spike targets with Eviscerate and Body Blow (or Executioner's Strike.)
- Body Blow can also function as a second Deep Wound attack skill if your target is affected by Cracked Armor.
- Use Frenzy to spike faster and/or increase the amount of pressure you're putting out.
- Use Rush to chase kiting foes, cancel Frenzy, or as a simple movement speed buff.
- Use Disrupting Chop at opportune moments to interrupt and disable skills (for example, use it as a Monk recovers from a knockdown).
- Swap to appropriate weapon sets as necessary (Ebon when attacking another Warrior, etc.)
- Resurrect allies when necessary.
- Body Blow can be replaced by Executioner's Strike, or alternatively Dismember to have more sources of Deep Wound (use with Agonizing Chop and Prot Strike variants).
- You can switch out Disrupting Chop for Agonizing Chop.
- Death Pact can be taken over the Res in GvG/HA for a hard res.
- Possible replacements for Shock:
- Rending Touch for enchantment removal.
- Power Spike for a ranged interrupt.
- Disrupting Dagger for a half ranged hard interrupt.
- A Conjure with 10 points in the required element for bigger damage.
- Prot Strike for damage compression and general pewpewness.
- Antidote Signet or Mending Touch to combat blind (and conditions generally).
- Sight Beyond Sight to Build Wars Bsurge fgts.