Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12:13, 9 May 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/E name="Build:W/E Raptor Nestling Farming" ear=12 str=8 tac=10+3+1][Gladiator's Defense][Sliver Armor][optional][Dwarven Stability][Wary Stance][Signet of Stamina][Dolyak Signet][Endure Pain][/build] </pvxbig>
- "I Will Survive!" For some Health regen
- Feel No Pain For Health Regen.
- Armor of Earth For more Armor.
- Aftershock For more PBAOE damage.
- Sprint for HM so you can run away from the Raptors to mob them up (in HM they have auto 25% speed increase).
- Survivor Armor.
- Sword or axe of enchanting wth a +5 energy inscription
- Totem Axe works well
- Max strength shield with Physical Damage -5^20% or -2^Enchant, and a +30 Health.
- Exalted Aegis works well.
- When you first enter Riven earth, use Signet of Stamina.
- Next talk to the Sky Krewe member and get the Asuran Bodyguard.
- Head South toward the cave while avoiding the Raptors.
- Get as far into the cave as possible and aggro all the Nestlings and aggro Rekoff Broodmother last.
- After aggroing all the nestlings, mob them up against a wall and quickly use, Dwarven Stability, Dolyak Signet, Wary Stance, Sliver Armor, Gladiator's Defense in order.
- Most of the Raptors should die off quickly.
- This should kill most of the Nestlings, for the few remaining stragglers use Endure Pain and Gladiator's Defense again and they should die off.
- If you wait too long after casting Wary Stance to use Sliver Armor and you get interrupted.
- Activating skills too early (before boss is aggroed)
- Aggroing any of the monsters outside of the cave will kill you.
- If you have Edification its always a good idea to have it, more Energy is a great thing.
- Does work well in Hard Mode.The nestlings retreat when receiving damage but this can be solved by mobbing them up against a wall by simply :
- Comes out to be about 100 Asura reputation points every 90 seconds (more in HM).
- Dwarven Stability is not a must have but it is useful for keeping Gladiator's Defense up longer.
- Most effective for farming Special event items.
- w/e warrior nestling farming NM