This build has been archived as of 12:13, 9 May 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/E name="Build:W/E Raptor Nestling Farming" ear=12 str=8 tac=10+3+1][Gladiator's Defense][Sliver Armor][optional][Dwarven Stability][Wary Stance][Signet of Stamina][Dolyak Signet][Endure Pain][/build] </pvxbig>
- "I Will Survive!" For some Health regen
- Feel No Pain For Health Regen.
- Armor of Earth For more Armor.
- Aftershock For more PBAOE damage.
- Sprint for HM so you can run away from the Raptors to mob them up (in HM they have auto 25% speed increase).
- Survivor Armor.
- Sword or axe of enchanting wth a +5 energy inscription
- Totem Axe works well
- Max strength shield with Physical Damage -5^20% or -2^Enchant, and a +30 Health.
- Exalted Aegis works well.
- When you first enter Riven earth, use Signet of Stamina.
- Next talk to the Sky Krewe member and get the Asuran Bodyguard.
- Head South toward the cave while avoiding the Raptors.
- Get as far into the cave as possible and aggro all the Nestlings and aggro Rekoff Broodmother last.
- After aggroing all the nestlings, mob them up against a wall and quickly use, Dwarven Stability, Dolyak Signet, Wary Stance, Sliver Armor, Gladiator's Defense in order.
- Most of the Raptors should die off quickly.
- This should kill most of the Nestlings, for the few remaining stragglers use Endure Pain and Gladiator's Defense again and they should die off.
- If you wait too long after casting Wary Stance to use Sliver Armor and you get interrupted.
- Activating skills too early (before boss is aggroed)
- Aggroing any of the monsters outside of the cave will kill you.
- If you have Edification its always a good idea to have it, more Energy is a great thing.
- Does work well in Hard Mode.The nestlings retreat when receiving damage but this can be solved by mobbing them up against a wall by simply :
- Comes out to be about 100 Asura reputation points every 90 seconds (more in HM).
- Dwarven Stability is not a must have but it is useful for keeping Gladiator's Defense up longer.
- Most effective for farming Special event items.
- w/e warrior nestling farming NM