This build has been archived as of 17:33, 27 November 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Icy Dragon is an extremely simple to set up build requiring just a pre-order weapon and a Game of the Year shield. Considering the cost of outfitting multiple heroes, this is both easy on the gold and provides a steady stream of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/e sword=12+1+1 str=2+1 tactics=10+1 water=8][Sever Artery][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Dragon Slash][Flail]["Watch Yourself!"][Conjure Frost][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- "Save Yourselves!" instead of "Watch Yourself!"
Hero does the work.
- Non-fleshy creatures are immune to bleeding thus stopping Gash from applying the Deep Wound.
- Standard melee counters such as Blindness, Weakness, and anti-melee hexes.
- Replace Cojure Frost with Conjure Flame or Conjure Lighting
- Lower your tactics, and increase Strength for more armor Penetration