This build has been archived as of 20:33, 28 December 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Aggressive Hammer warrior uses the elite skill Backbreaker to apply damage and pressure to targets while other allies come in to spike. This warrior is versatile as it is able to switch between applying pressure with long knockdowns and snares, and spiking a target with a deadly attack combo. This warrior combos well with other melee professions.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/elem hammer=12+1+1 streng=9+1 tactic=8+1 earthm=5][backbreaker][crushing blow][protectors strike][grasping earth][flail][enraging charge][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Armor.
- Furious Hammer of Fortitude with 15^50.
- Begin with Enraging Charge to build up initial adrenaline.
- Cast Grasping Earth to snare nearby targets.
- Use Flail as your IAS
- Use Backbreaker, Crushing Blow, Protector's Strike in that order to deal spike damage.
- Use Protector's Strike to deal a mini spike against kiting foes.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet
- Anti-melee hexes and conditions apply.
- Replace Enraging Charge with Rush.
- Mighty Blow for a more powerful spike.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with any utility skills for AB.