Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:04, 11 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/e strength=8+1 Swordsmanship=12+1+1 firemagic=10][crippling slash][gash][sun and moon slash][Bull's Strike][rush][frenzy][conjure flame][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any of the 3 conjures may be used in this Build - Conjure Frost or Conjure Lightning can be useful if Mantra of Flame is being used a lot in the metagame.
- Replace Bull's Strike with Healing Signet in RA, and put some points into tactics.
- Survivor's Insignia
- Fiery Sword of Fortitude (changes with choice of Conjure)
- Begin by casting your Conjure (at the beginning of the match). Make sure to also have a 20% longer enchantment item to lengthen your Conjure enchantment for further effectiveness.
- When approaching your target use Frenzy and begin gaining adrenaline. Use Rush as cancel stance when under pressure.
- Use Crippling Slash when charged.
- Use Gash followed by Sun and Moon Slash/Bull's Strike to quickly spike your target (Target must be bleeding via Crippling Slash for this to work)
- Recast your Conjure when necessary, rinse and repeat.
- Standard Melee counters (hexes, blind, block etc)
- Replace Sun and Moon Slash with Protector's Strike or Final Thrust.
- Replace Rush with Enraging Charge to quickly charge Crippling Slash
- Change the conjure to Conjure Lightning and replace Bull's Strike with Shock as well as the fire attribute to lightning.
- Replace Bull's Strike with Disarm for an interrupt.