This build has been archived as of 09:34, 27 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Agonizing Conjure build uses Agonizing Chop to deliver a heavily damaging spike.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Elementalist Axe=12+1+1 Air=10 Strength=8+1][Conjure Lightning][Eviscerate][Agonizing Chop][Executioner's Strike][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Conjure Lightning can be any of the other Conjure Spells.
- Armor - Any Armor with 4 Survivor Insignias, and a Stonefist Insignia on either Head, Hands, or Feet.
- Minor strength, minor axe, sup vigor, clarity and restoration runes.
- (Shocking) 15^50% Axe of Fortitude (changes with Conjure choice) and +30/reduce blind shield
- Furious spear for ranged adrenal building
- Maintain your Conjure spell at all times. It will greatly increase your damage output.
- Utilize Agonizing Chop to disrupt key skills (long castings, Res Signets, etc.)
- Build Adrenaline on a target. Once you have enough to unleash your spike, activate Rush to run to your target and use Bull's Strike. Follow with Frenzy and the attack chain.
- Enchantment Removal.