Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 09:34, 27 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Agonizing Conjure build uses Agonizing Chop to deliver a heavily damaging spike.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Elementalist Axe=12+1+1 Air=10 Strength=8+1][Conjure Lightning][Eviscerate][Agonizing Chop][Executioner's Strike][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Conjure Lightning can be any of the other Conjure Spells.
- Armor - Any Armor with 4 Survivor Insignias, and a Stonefist Insignia on either Head, Hands, or Feet.
- Minor strength, minor axe, sup vigor, clarity and restoration runes.
- (Shocking) 15^50% Axe of Fortitude (changes with Conjure choice) and +30/reduce blind shield
- Furious spear for ranged adrenal building
- Maintain your Conjure spell at all times. It will greatly increase your damage output.
- Utilize Agonizing Chop to disrupt key skills (long castings, Res Signets, etc.)
- Build Adrenaline on a target. Once you have enough to unleash your spike, activate Rush to run to your target and use Bull's Strike. Follow with Frenzy and the attack chain.
- Enchantment Removal.