This build has been archived as of 6/12/07, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/eleme swords=12+1+3 tactic=11+1 streng=6+1 airmag=2][sever artery][gash][final thrust][frenzy][shock][charge][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A Zealous PvP Sword of Fortitude and a Vampiric PvP Sword of Fortitude.
- Two PvP shields of your choice.
- Use Sever Artery, Gash, and Final Thrust on targets hovering around 65% of their health to quickly deal spike damage.
- In a team degeneration build try to spread bleeding with Sever Artery.
- Use "Charge!" to allow your team to move about the map quickly together. Also use it to give other Warriors a speed buff.
- Bull's Strike, usually replacing Healing Signet.
- Barbarous Slice can replace Sever Artery for additional damage.
- Distracting Blow can be incorporated into this build as well.
- Sprint, instead of Shock, if you think you will be in need of a cancel stance.
- Hex Breaker can replace Sprint as an alternate stance cancel. It costs you a degree of mobility in exchange for greater hex resistance. It also requires minimal point investment and change in secondary class.
See Also Edit