This build has been archived as of 11:14, 8 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Combines a powerful axe spike with the pressure of a warrior and uses Rending Touch to remove detrimental enemy enchantments such as Shield of Deflection.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/d axe=12+1+1 strength=12+1][Eviscerate][Executioner's Strike][disrupting chop][Bull's Strike][Rending Touch][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivors/Radiant Insignas with a Stoneskin Insignia to power Bull's Strike
- Zealous, Ebon, and Vampiric Axes of Fortitude
- A selection of shields, one for each type of damage. (Fire, Lightning, Earth, Cold, Piercing, Slashing, Blunt, etc...)
- Apply constant pressure through normal attacks.
- Use Rush as a speed boost and/or to cancel Frenzy.
- Knock down moving targets with Bull's Strike.
- Frenzy to increase your attack speed.
- Spike targets using Eviscerate and Executioner's Strike.
- Remove enemy enchantments with Rending Touch.
- Resurrect dead party members with Resurrection Signet.
- Generic anti-melee
- Sprint instead of Rush
- Agonizing Chop instead of Disrupting Chop.
- In RA, use Lion's Comfort.
- Rip Enchantment instead of Rending Touch.