This build has been archived as of 2 August 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
An axe warrior utilising Wind Prayers to provide additional splittability with an unconditional IMS and powerful self heal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/d axe=12+1+1 wind=10 strength=8+1][Eviscerate][Executioner's Strike][distracting strike][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][harrier's haste][natural healing][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivors/Radiant Insignas with a Stonefist Insignia to power Bull's Strike.
- Zealous, Ebon, and Vampiric Axes of Fortitude.
- A selection of shields, one for each type of damage. (Fire, Lightning, Earth, Cold, Piercing, Slashing, Blunt, etc...)
- Apply constant pressure through normal attacks.
- Use Frenzy to increase DPS, build adrenaline and speed up your spikes.
- Knock down moving targets with Bull's Strike.
- Spike targets using Eviscerate and Executioner's Strike.
- Use Distracting Strike as an interrupt or an additional spike skill.
- Use Harrier's Haste to cancel Frenzy when under fire, to catch kiting foes, or to kite.
- Use Natural Healing as a self heal, especially on splits.
- Use Resurrection Signet to resurrect people.
- Generic anti-melee.