This build has been archived as of 22:31, March 6, 2011 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Enduring Scythe Warrior abuses the scythe and uses Warrior's Endurance to spam attack skills to deal out the big numbers against multiple enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Dervish Strength=12+1+1 Scythe=12][Warrior's Endurance][Power Attack][Eremite's Attack][Mystic Sweep][Asuran Scan][Aura of Holy Might]["Save Yourselves!"][Flail][/build] </pvxbig> Luxon template code: OQoiExpMZXIU0cxc9WO6J6xXB
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Dervish Scythe=12 Strength=12+1+1][Warrior's Endurance][Burst of Aggression][Power Attack][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][distracting blow][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentinel's or Survior's Insignias
- Zealous/Sundering/Furious Scythe of Enchanting
- Defensive set
- Any longbow for pulling
- Maintain Warrior's Endurance and Aura of Holy Might during battle.
- Use your attack skills as often as possible.
- Use "Save Yourselves!" to maintain a high amount of armor on your team.
- General anti-melee.
- Enchantment removal can lower this build's damage dealing capabilities.
- [[Protector's Strike] to spam another skill and abuse AoHM.
- [[Drunken Master] for IAS/IMS to avoid being snared or as a general IMS/IAS, bring alcohol if possible.
- [[Whirlwind Attack] if you want to hit more than 3 guys at once.
- [["You Move Like a Dwarf!"] for KD on demand, snaring, and extra damage. Avoid spamming it.
- [[Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support] for damage and meat.
- [[Sneak Attack] for inflicting blindness to all targets struck by scythe attack.
- [[Body Blow@14] for a hard-hitting adrenaline based attack skill (and a possible source of DW).
- [[Sprint@14] to cancel Flail and move around.
- [[Wild Blow] to remove stances and hit hard.
- [[Distracting Blow]/[[Distracting Strike] to interrupt key skills.
- [[Club of a Thousand Bears] for a KD on demand.
- [[Brawling Headbutt] for an adrenaline based KD.
- [[Burst of Aggression@14] if you drop "Save Yourselves!".
- [[Enraging Charge@14] to build adrenaline
- [["I Am The Strongest!"] for a little more damage
- [[Pain Inverter] when it can be abused
- [[Banishing Strike@12]
- [[Zealous Sweep@12]
- Contrary to the skill description of Aura of Holy Might, it raises your damage rating rather than your damage percent. For example, at rank 5, it increases your damage rating by 25. This effectively adds 54% damage to every attack. It also causes all attacks to deal holy damage, which turns all damage to armor-ignoring.