Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 06:16, 8 August 2007 (CEST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This pressure build is made from the Nightfall skill Steady Stance, and Desperation Blow and Drunken Blow from the previous 2 campaigns. The character may look like a gimmick at first sight, however the "Fear Me!" spam causes mass e-denial, especially with multiple copies of this character.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/assas axemas=12+1+1 tactic=12+2 streng=3][steady stance][drunken blow][desperation blow][critical chop][signet of malice][fear me][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vampiric and Ebon axes of fortitude (15^50 inscription).
- +5 energy axe (possibly focus too) to counter e-denial.
- Use Steady Stance followed by either Drunken Blow or Desperation Blow.
- Spike down targets by following with Critical Chop.
- Keep yourself clear of condition with Signet of Malice.
- Spam "Fear Me!" to deny energy.
- Signet of Malice can be switched for Dash or Rush if you have reliable backup.
- The build is as or more powerful when using Hammers, by speccing 12+1+1 into Hammer Mastery and switching Critical Chop for Hammer Bash.
- Block skills are not as big a problem as they may seem. Even if the attack skills are blocked, you will gain the energy and adrenaline, so to keep up your "Fear Me!" spam.
- Signet of Humility, by disabling Steady Stance, consistently disrupts this build
- Anti-warrior Hexes