This build has been archived as of 06:16, 8 August 2007 (CEST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This pressure build is made from the Nightfall skill Steady Stance, and Desperation Blow and Drunken Blow from the previous 2 campaigns. The character may look like a gimmick at first sight, however the "Fear Me!" spam causes mass e-denial, especially with multiple copies of this character.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/assas axemas=12+1+1 tactic=12+2 streng=3][steady stance][drunken blow][desperation blow][critical chop][signet of malice][fear me][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vampiric and Ebon axes of fortitude (15^50 inscription).
- +5 energy axe (possibly focus too) to counter e-denial.
- Use Steady Stance followed by either Drunken Blow or Desperation Blow.
- Spike down targets by following with Critical Chop.
- Keep yourself clear of condition with Signet of Malice.
- Spam "Fear Me!" to deny energy.
- Signet of Malice can be switched for Dash or Rush if you have reliable backup.
- The build is as or more powerful when using Hammers, by speccing 12+1+1 into Hammer Mastery and switching Critical Chop for Hammer Bash.
- Block skills are not as big a problem as they may seem. Even if the attack skills are blocked, you will gain the energy and adrenaline, so to keep up your "Fear Me!" spam.
- Signet of Humility, by disabling Steady Stance, consistently disrupts this build
- Anti-warrior Hexes