This build has been archived as of 05:38, 10 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build uses the Warrior Tactics line skills, coupled with the shadow stepping abilities of an Assassin to deliver an unexpected, high-damage spike. It is most commonly used in GvG, but can also be used in the Arenas and Alliance Battles.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/assas hammer=12+1+1 tactics=10+1 streng=8+1 shadow=2][shove][crushing blow][thrill of victory][wild blow][tiger stance][deaths charge][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor with Radiant Insignia is recommended for the high energy cost of this spike, although it is not as necessary if this build is being used in Competitive Missions or Alliance Battles.
- Runes of Major Tactics, Superior Vigor, Major Hammer Mastery, Minor Strength.
- Use Death's Charge to move up to your target.
- Trigger Tiger Stance before using Shove, as it will be disabled if you use it after.
- Follow up Shove with Crushing Blow, Thrill of Victory, and Wild Blow.
- Use Wild Blow against targets in a stance, particularly flagrunners using Shadow of Haste.
- Your main self-heal is Healing Signet. It is extremely buffed thanks to your high Tactics level.
- Resurrection Signet is to be used on fallen allies.
- While you can still deal damage with Shove when blinded, you will be unable to accomplish much else.
- Damage-on-attack hexes can be devastating, but not so much as builds which utilize Frenzy.
- Take Sprint or Rush if you think you will be needing a speed boost.
- Dark Prison is a more costly spell, but slows your target. Death's Charge is replaced in this case.
- Shadow Walk is also a viable teleport skill, with no side benefits and an awkward return, although that can be used to your advantage.
- Shadow Walk is a stance and will not be in effect during Tiger Stance.
- Tiger Stance can be replaced with Burst of Aggression.
- Soldier's Strike is extremely powerful with the high tactics in this build and can replace Crushing Blow for a build that can use any weapon