Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:13, 31 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This GvG build is meant to aid in spiking down targets quickly. The spike is more unexpected as one warrior shadowsteps to the target.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="Shadow Axe" prof=warri/assas axemas=12+1+1 strength=12+1 shadow=3][eviscerate][body blow][Optional][bull's strike][death's charge][frenzy][rush][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Disrupting Dagger.
- Disrupting Chop.
- Distracting Strike.
- Agonizing Chop.
- Complete Survivor Insignias. A rune of clarity, rune of restoration, and a rune of superior vigor.
- Zealous, Ebon and Vampiric axes (Inscription: "Strength and Honor" and of Fortitude suffix).
- Furious Spear to charge adrenaline from a distance.
- Use Frenzy to buff your DPS and adrenaline attacks.
- Use Death's Charge to shadowstep to a unsuspecting target, follow up with Eviscerate + Body Blow.
- Use Death's Charge to shadowstep to a moving target, then use Bull's Strike to knockdown the foe.
- Spike with Eviscerate + Body Blow.
- Use Bull's Strike to snare kiting targets.
- Use Rush to cancel Frenzy if under attack.
- Blind, block, miss etc.
- Dash or Sprint can be used instead of Rush.
- Healing Signet or Lion's Comfort can be used as a self heal. If you take Healing Signet, drop strength to 9 and take Executioner's Strike instead of Body Blow.