Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 00:25, 14 August 2007 (CEST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build is designed to cause havoc within enemy territory through its use of the Warrior elite "You're All Alone!" to spread conditions, allowing for easier kills. That, in conjunction with Signet of Malice, provides the user with ample self-condition removal, creating a very powerful solo build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="lone ganker" prof=warri/assas streng=3(+1) axemas=12+1+1 tactic=12+1][dismember][agonizing chop][executioners strike][youre all alone][signet of malice][dash][shadow walk][healing signet][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build name="lone ganker" prof=warri/assas swords=12+1+1 tactic=9+1 streng=9+1][sever artery][gash][final thrust][youre all alone][signet of malice][dash][shadow walk][healing signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Berserker's Armor.
- Vampiric, Zealous, Crippling, and Ebon Swords/Axes of Fortitude.
- A +30HP, -5 (20% chance) received damage shield.
- A +30HP, +10 armor vs piercing shield.
- A +30HP, +10 armor vs slashing shield.
- Free rune slots should be fitted with Vitae runes.
- You are aiming to gank the opponent's base, hence be prepared to play alone for long periods of the game.
- "You're All Alone!" is your snare and condition removal (with the conjunction of Signet of Malice).
- Try to force kills of flaggers to get your team morale boosts.
- Any skills that cause damage when attacking, such as Empathy or Spiteful Spirit, blind, blocking skills (Escape, etc.), condition removal skills or spells that mitigate damage (Healing Hands, etc.).
- Mending Touch.