This build has been archived as of 28 March 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The "YAA" Shadow Warrior use the elite skill "You're All Alone" with a sword to provide 4 conditions, a snare and to reduce damage from a single melee char attacking you or an ally within your range. Combining "YAA" with Signet of Malice provides an energy free condition removal that can remove upto 4 conditions in certain situations. In GvG this works as a ganker mainly due to the effect of "YAA" applying weakness to reduce the damage the guards do. This makes a much more durable ganker compared to Assassins which are usually seen ganking.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Assassin Swordsmanship=12+1+1 Strength=8+1 Tactics=10+1]
[Sever Artery][Gash][Final Thrust][Signet of Malice][""You're All Alone!"][Frenzy][Dash][Healing Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insgnias on all pieces (Stonefist on hands if Bull's Strike is used)
- Swordsmanship,Strength, Superior Vigor and 2 Vitae Runes
- Sundering/Vampiric sword of fortitude with 15^50 inscription.
- Zealous sword of fortitude with 15^50 inscription.
- Ebon Sword of fortitude with 15^50 inscription.
- A selection of shields, one for each type of damage. (Fire, Lightning, Earth, Cold, Piercing, Slashing, Blunt, etc...)
- A Crippling longbow of Fortitude or Crippling Spear of Fortitude to lure guards or to gain adrenaline from a safer range.(The crippling part is to increase the cripple that "YAA" does)
- Pick your target and use "YAA" on them. (make sure they are not near any allies)
- Begin attacking. Renewing "YAA" whenever required.
- Spike with Sever Artery, Gash and Sun and Moon Slash in that order.
- Use Frenzy as an IAS
- Use Rush to cancel Frenzy as a cancel stance and to flee quickly from a fight.
- Use Signet of Malice after "YAA" to remove conditions from yourself.
- Use Healing Signet to heal whenever needed. Be sure not to hit it when you are receiving much damage, since of the -40 damage you might even get more extra damage then healed.
- Heavy condtion removal (such as RC and mending touch)
- Anti melee hexes
- Adrenaline denial
- Blind to an extent but can be easily removed by Signet of Malice
- Dash/Sprint/Enraging Charge instead of Rush for longer lasting IMS
- Body Blow/Sun and Moon Slash/Silverwing Slash/Final Thrust instead of Bull's Strike
- An interupt skill like Distracting Strike or Disrupting Daggers can be used instead of Bull's Strike
- Flail/Flurry instead of Frenzy for a different IAS
- Signet of Maliace can be replaced by another attack skill like Bull's Strike or by a self heal like Shadow Refuge but at the cost of condition removal
- An axe version can use Dismember, Executioners Strike instead of Sever Artery and Gash for a higher dps but at the loss of a condition.
- Resurrection Signet can be replaced by Shadow Refuge or Deaths Charge for use in AB.If so drop Strength down to 10+1 and hav 8 shadow arts. (Recommended for AB)
- Healing Signet for Resurrection Signet,If so drop Strength down to 10+1 and hav 8+1 tactics.(Replace a Vitae rune for a Minor Tactics rune)
- Using "YAA" against someone who is in a mob or close to an ally of theirs is not advised due to the effects of "YAA" which will make it useless.
- Works well against guards due to the fact they are well spread out.