Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 28 March 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The "YAA" Shadow Warrior use the elite skill "You're All Alone" with a sword to provide 4 conditions, a snare and to reduce damage from a single melee char attacking you or an ally within your range. Combining "YAA" with Signet of Malice provides an energy free condition removal that can remove upto 4 conditions in certain situations. In GvG this works as a ganker mainly due to the effect of "YAA" applying weakness to reduce the damage the guards do. This makes a much more durable ganker compared to Assassins which are usually seen ganking.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Assassin Swordsmanship=12+1+1 Strength=8+1 Tactics=10+1]
[Sever Artery][Gash][Final Thrust][Signet of Malice][""You're All Alone!"][Frenzy][Dash][Healing Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insgnias on all pieces (Stonefist on hands if Bull's Strike is used)
- Swordsmanship,Strength, Superior Vigor and 2 Vitae Runes
- Sundering/Vampiric sword of fortitude with 15^50 inscription.
- Zealous sword of fortitude with 15^50 inscription.
- Ebon Sword of fortitude with 15^50 inscription.
- A selection of shields, one for each type of damage. (Fire, Lightning, Earth, Cold, Piercing, Slashing, Blunt, etc...)
- A Crippling longbow of Fortitude or Crippling Spear of Fortitude to lure guards or to gain adrenaline from a safer range.(The crippling part is to increase the cripple that "YAA" does)
- Pick your target and use "YAA" on them. (make sure they are not near any allies)
- Begin attacking. Renewing "YAA" whenever required.
- Spike with Sever Artery, Gash and Sun and Moon Slash in that order.
- Use Frenzy as an IAS
- Use Rush to cancel Frenzy as a cancel stance and to flee quickly from a fight.
- Use Signet of Malice after "YAA" to remove conditions from yourself.
- Use Healing Signet to heal whenever needed. Be sure not to hit it when you are receiving much damage, since of the -40 damage you might even get more extra damage then healed.
- Heavy condtion removal (such as RC and mending touch)
- Anti melee hexes
- Adrenaline denial
- Blind to an extent but can be easily removed by Signet of Malice
- Dash/Sprint/Enraging Charge instead of Rush for longer lasting IMS
- Body Blow/Sun and Moon Slash/Silverwing Slash/Final Thrust instead of Bull's Strike
- An interupt skill like Distracting Strike or Disrupting Daggers can be used instead of Bull's Strike
- Flail/Flurry instead of Frenzy for a different IAS
- Signet of Maliace can be replaced by another attack skill like Bull's Strike or by a self heal like Shadow Refuge but at the cost of condition removal
- An axe version can use Dismember, Executioners Strike instead of Sever Artery and Gash for a higher dps but at the loss of a condition.
- Resurrection Signet can be replaced by Shadow Refuge or Deaths Charge for use in AB.If so drop Strength down to 10+1 and hav 8 shadow arts. (Recommended for AB)
- Healing Signet for Resurrection Signet,If so drop Strength down to 10+1 and hav 8+1 tactics.(Replace a Vitae rune for a Minor Tactics rune)
- Using "YAA" against someone who is in a mob or close to an ally of theirs is not advised due to the effects of "YAA" which will make it useless.
- Works well against guards due to the fact they are well spread out.