This build has been archived as of 23:59, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This is a popular capway used in hero battles, abusing Hexes and R/P cappers to do big damage while outcapping at the same time.
Weaken Knees Hexer (You) Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/A Curses=12+1+1 Shadow=10 Soulreaping=8+1][Weaken Knees][Insidious Parasite][Barbs][Caltrops][Shadow of Haste][Shadow Walk][Dark Escape][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Weaken Knees on splitting/kiting foes.
- Use Insidious on Sins/Warriors trying to kill.
- Use Barbs as a cover hex and to make your Feral Cappers do big damage.
- Use Caltrops as a snare.
- Use Dash and Dark Escape for kiting/cancel stances.
- Use Shadow Walk and Shadow of Haste to teleport around the map.
2 Feral Cappers Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/P Beast=12+1+2 Expertise=9+1 Spear=9][Barbed Spear][Maiming Spear][Poisonous Bite][Lightning Reflexes][Feral Aggression][Otyugh's Cry][Heal as One][Charm Animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- Split the cappers as necessary, lock them onto hexed targets.
- You may want to micro Lightning Reflexes, but it is rarely needed to be done.
WoH Hero Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W Heal=12+1+1 tactics=8 Prot=7+1 divine=8+1][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Guardian][Mend Ailment][Remove Hex][Disciplined Stance][Balanced Stance][Shield Bash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Keep this hero at the center shrines (or near them), so your cappers and yourself can get to it easily.
- Micro Shield Bash/Disciplined Stance/Balanced Stance vs Assassins/Warriros.
- Prot can be dropped for another stance, and more healing. (Use Purge Conditions for condi removal in this case).