Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 07:16, 29 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build, commonly used in HA, uses hexes and conditions combined with flat-out melee damage to apply signifigant pressure, while the ease of use of heroes allows a team to be formed with relatively little preparation.
3 RaO Thumpers Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=r/w hammer=11 expertise=10+1 beast=10+1+1][hammer bash][crushing blow][bestial mauling] [toxicity][rampage as one][comfort animal][charm animal][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=r/w hammer=11 expertise=10+1 beast=10+1+1][hammer bash][crushing blow][bestial mauling] [edge of extinction][rampage as one][comfort animal][charm animal][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=r/w hammer=11 expertise=10+1 beast=10+1+1][hammer bash][crushing blow][bestial mauling] [Fertile Season][rampage as one][comfort animal][charm animal][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous, vampiric and ebon hammers of Fortitude.
- Defensive and +energy sets.
- Radiant or survivor's insignias, as per personal preference.
- Pressure enemies using Knockdown, Deep Wound and Daze spam.
- Maintain RaO for constant IMS and IAS.
- Maintain your spirit as much as possible.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Elementalist name="curse necro" curses=12+1+1 soul=12+1][Spiteful Spirit][Defile Defenses][Barbs][Mark of Pain][Reckless Haste][Suffering][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 curses set, defensive set.
- Full survivor's insiginas.
- Spread degen pressure with your hexes.
- Use Defile Defenses on monks to pressure.
- Use Barbs on called targets to increase damage output.
- Just about any Curses hex can be incorporated into this build.
Taint Necromancer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Monk name="Tainter" death=12+1+1 soul=12+1 prot=3][Tainted Flesh][Animate Bone Minions][Rotting Flesh][Rising Bile][Signet of Lost Souls][Convert Hexes][Remove Hex][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- This build is commonly run on a hero due to their ability to maintain Tainted Flesh on the entire party better than most human players.
- Weapon of Enchanting.
- Defensive sets.
- Full survivor's.
- Taint up your team.
- Use Rotting Flesh and Rising Bile to apply pressure.
- Remove Hexes with Convert/Remove Hex
SH Elementalist Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Ritualist FireMagic=12+1+1 EarthMagic=10+1 EnergyStorage=8+1 RestorationMagic=2][Savannah Heat][Searing Heat][Teinai's Heat][Ward Against Foes][Grasping Earth][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Fire Attunement][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 Fire Magic/Earth Magic sets, defensive set
- Full survivor's.
- Cast your AoE spells on large groups of people
- Snare key chokepoints with Ward Against Foes/Grasping or use them for defensive kiting
- Rodgort's Invocation for more spike damage and Burning
2 N/Rt Healers Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/rt restoration=12 channel=10 soul=8+1+1][offering of spirit] [spirit transfer][mend body and soul][spirit light][weapon of warding][protective was kaolai][recovery][flesh of my flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Ritualist name="OoA" curses=3+1 soul=12+1+1 restoration=12][Order of Apostasy][Spirit Transfer][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][flesh of my flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Weapons don't really matter because of PwK being active most of the time.
- Full survivor's insignias.
- Maintain your spirits.
- Use Mend Body and Soul for a fast recharging heal and condition removal.
- Use Spirit Light for a stronger heal.
- Counter melee pressure with Weapon of Warding.
- Infuse spikes with Spirit Transfer.
- Maintain Protective Was Kaolai for prot, or drop for a party heal.
- Use OoA to remove key enchantments. Make sure that you are not being pressured and that EW is up when you cast it.
- Preservation or Reaper's Mark for an elite.
- Weapon of Shadow or Weapon of Warding.