This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses heavy pressure from warriors combined with a strong monk backline.
Team Composition Edit
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/dervi hammer=12+1+1 streng=11+1 wind=6 scythe=2][warriors endurance][hammer bash][crushing blow][eremite's attack][mystic sweep][protector's strike][pious restoration][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/dervi swords=12+1+1 streng=12+1][crippling slash][gash][sun and moon slash][rending touch][frenzy]a[rush][enraging charge][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/e prote=12+1+1 divin=8+1 heali=9 earthmag=5][restore condition][gift of health][grasping earth][signet of devotion][deny hexes][guardian][reversal of fortune][shield of absorption][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/assas protect=12+1+1 divin=10+1 shadow=8][zealous benediction][reversal of fortune][shield of absorption][holy veil][draw conditions][return][dark escape][spirit bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spam attacks, apply deep wound with hammer bash-> crushing blow, pious veil off if you have a hex stack.
- Use Rending Touch to enchantment removal and use your attack skills to apply pressure and assist the first warrior with snares.
- Utilize Grasping Earth both defensively, and, if the opportunity arises, offensively.
- Draw dazed off of the RC, and of course heal.
- Different warrior builds can be used, along with different monk elites/style of play.