Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 00:23, October 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A TA team that focuses on maintaining Soul Bind on the entire enemy team. That is coupled with a large amount of hexes to cover Soul Bind, and render the opposing team useless. This gives your frontliner the opportunity to take them out.
Team composition Edit
#1 Shock Axe Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Ele Axe=12+1+1 Strength=12+1 Air=3][Eviscerate][Body Blow][Disrupting Chop][Shock][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Bash on a target, preferably something else than the monk.
- Spike target with Eviscerate and Body Blow.
- If the monk or an other target gets low on health due to Soul Bind, switch target and finish him.
- Vampiric/Zealous/Ebon Axe of Fortitude.
- Stonefist insignia.
- Survivor's Insignia.
#2 Soul Bind Necromancer Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=Necromancer/Warrior Curses=12+1+1 Soul=12+1][Soul Bind][Parasitic Bond][Plague Sending][Foul Feast][Rend Enchantments][Enfeeble][Shield Bash][Resurrection Signet][/build]</pvxbig>
- Maintain Soul Bind on the entire enemy team. Coordinate with the other Necromancer to get it covered and to remove Enchantments such as Spotless Mind and Holy Veil.
- Cover with Parasitic Bond.
- Use utility skills as needed.
- Use Shield Bash so your Soul Bind doesn't get Magebane'd.
- 40/40 Curses set.
- High/low energy sets.
- Defensive sets.
#3 WoD Necromancer Edit
<pvxbig> [build name=WoD Necro prof=Necro/Ele Soul=12+1+1 Curses=11+1 Earth=6][Wail of Doom][Defile Defenses][Faintheartedness][Price of Failure][Rip Enchantment][Grasping Earth][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]</pvxbig>
- Use WoD during the shock axe spike on the monk.
- WoD as seen fit.
- Use Rip Enchantment to strip important enchantments such as Holy Veil.
- Use your hexes on the enemies melee opponents.
- Use Defile to punish blockers and to cover hexes.
- Use Grasping defensively.
- Curses set.
- +5 energy martial weapon with a Shield.
- High/low energy sets.
#4 Word of Healing Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build Monk prof=Monk/Warrior Heal=12+1+1 prot=10+1 div=8+1][Patient Spirit][Word of Healing][Guardian][Vigorous Spirit][Dismiss Condition][Spotless Mind][Holy Veil][Shield Bash][/build]</pvxbig>
- Keep your team alive.
- Meta stuff.
- Maintain Soul Bind on everyone, quickly cover it up. Be sure to Rend beforehand, since Holy Veil is usually covered with Guardian and Vigorous Spirit if you're facing a good team.
- Hinder enemy melee.
- Shock Axe picks on a dangerous target. When any of the other targets gets on low health, switch targets and finish him with your attack skills.