Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:48, 24 January 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This team uses the spiking capacity of an axe warrior alongside two focused interrupters to shut down and kill enemy teams.
Team Composition Edit
#1: Rip Axe Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warr/N Axe=12+1+1 str=12+1 curses=3][Eviscerate][Executioner's Strike][Disrupting Chop][Rip Enchantment][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias
- Stonefist Insignia
- A Sundering Axe of Fortitude
- A Zealous Axe of Fortitude
- An Ebon Axe of Fortitude
- +5 Energy Sword of Fortitude/Heal Set Shield
- Build adrenaline
- Spike using Eviscerate -> Executioner's Strike.
- Use Bull's to snare moving foes.
- Use Rip Enchantment on foes with annoying enchantments such as Guardian.
- Standard Anti-melee Counters
- A Backbreaker hammer warrior could be ran, for more KD's but less spammable DW spikes.
#2: Veil Magebane Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/mo marksmanship=10+1 Expertise=12+1+1 wilderness=8+1 prot=2][magebane shot][distracting shot][keen arrow][barbed arrows][mending touch][draw conditions][holy veil][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Armor on the feet, arms, and head. Survivors on the legs and chest.
- Sundering Recurve Bow of Fortitude with +5 energy.
- Interrupt a target with Magebane Shot and Distracting Shot. Monks, Ritualists, or Necromancers are the best choices.
- Between interrupts, as energy permits, use Sloth Hunter's Shot for damage.
- Spread Bleeding to increase pressure.
- Draw Blind from the warrior or daze from the monk.
- Pre-veil approporiatly and use Holy Veil to aid in hex removal.
- Resurrect Allies when necessary.
- Bad timing
- Crippling Shot can be taken for snares and added defensive utility.
#3: Stable Cripshot Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo expert=12+1+1 protec=9 marksm=8+1 wilderness=5+1][crippling Shot][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Apply Poison][purge signet][mending touch][Aura of Stability][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant insignias on the feet, arms, and head. Survivors on the chest and legs.
- A Poisonous Recurve bow of Enchanting with +5 energy.
- A Negative energy set for focus swapping.
- Use Cripshot to snare defensively or offensively.
- Interupt a target with Distracting Shot and Savage Shot.
- Spread poison to the other team.
- Use Purge Signet to clear hex stacks from team members.
- Use mending touch to shed important conditions
- Aura of stability on the monk if kd's are expected.
- Bad Timing
#4: WoH Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A Healing=12+1+1 Protection=10+1 Divine=8+1 sha=2][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Dismiss Condition][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Holy Veil][Return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Standard WoH Monk Equipment.
- Use Reversal of Fortune to counter spikes and as a quick-casting heal.
- Use Word of Healing as a bigger heal, especially when the target is under 50% health.
- Remove conditions with Dismiss Condition.
- Pre-veil with Holy Veil.
- Use Guardian to relieve melee pressure from an ally.
- Use Shield of Absorption to negate small packets of damage and Spirit Bond to counter large spikes.
- Use Return to kite away from melee characters.
- Standard anti-caster counters.
ZB could be run over WoH.