This build has been archived as of 19:06, 23 September 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build is a variation on the current Team Arenas meta, with extremely spammable blind, pressure through conditions, interrupts, damage and enchantment removal and a synergized HC monk to keep everything alive.
R/Mo Magebane Shot Ranger
D/P EDA Blindbot
Mo/W HC Monk
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/N sword=12+1+1 strength=12+1 curses=3][Crippling Slash][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Rend Enchantments][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vampiric Sword (15^50%) of Fortitude.
- Zealous Sword (15^50%) of Fortitude.
- Ebon Sword (15^50%) of Fortitude.
- Strength Shield of Fortitude.
- Stonefist insignia.
- Spread pressure evenly throughout the opposing team by using your sword combination.
- Use Rend Enchantments to kill enchantment stacks.
- When using your Sword combo, switch to a Vampiric Sword and fire off Frenzy for more pressure. *Cancel Frenzy with Rush when you start taking too much damage.
- Crazy anti-melee teams.
- Teams with more enchantments than you can counter.
- Rip Enchantment instead of Rend.
R/Mo Magebane Shot RangerEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo exper=12+1+1 marks=10+1 wilderness=8+1][Magebane Shot][Distracting Shot][debilitating shot][Apply Poison][natural stride][purge signet][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Poisonous Recurve Bow of Fortitude
- Zealous Recurve Bow of Fortitude
- Vampiric Recurve Bow of Fortitude
- High/Low/Defensive sets.
- Interupt Necromancers primarily.
- If the enemy team doesn't contain a Necro, aim for other support casters such as Warders or BSurgers.
- Keep Apply Poison up to spread Condition pressure across the enemy team.
- Save monk from Daze with Mending Touch.
- Purge Signet can be replaced with Remove Hex.
- Non-block anti-interrupt measures (Mantra of Concentration).
D/P EDA BlindbotEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/P mysticism=10+1+1 Earthprayers=8+1 Spear=12][Barbed Spear][Maiming Spear][Disrupting Throw][Spear of Redemption][Imbue Health][Heart of Fury][Ebon Dust Aura][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ebon Spear of Fortitude.
- X Shield of Fortitude.
- Maintain your enchantments at all times.
- Spam blind on frontliners giving your Monk a hard time, or enemies causing pressure to your team through attacks.
- Cripple enemies with Maiming Spear to relieve a little pressure.
- Use Imbue Health as a back-up heal to relieve more pressure from your Monk.
- Wild Throw can be brought to further decrease the effectiveness of Blockway against this build.
- Another cover enchantment for EDA.
Mo/W HC HealspamEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W Divine=10+1 Healing=12+1+1 tactic=8][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Spotless Mind][Spotless Soul][Vigorous Spirit][Contemplation of Purity][Healer's Covenant][Disciplined Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- 10%HSR/+20% Enchanting weapon with a 20/20 offhand for casting enchantments.
- +5e/+30hp weapon with tactic shield.
- Mix blessed with survivor insigna's.