Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 19:06, 23 September 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build is a variation on the current Team Arenas meta, with extremely spammable blind, pressure through conditions, interrupts, damage and enchantment removal and a synergized HC monk to keep everything alive.
R/Mo Magebane Shot Ranger
D/P EDA Blindbot
Mo/W HC Monk
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/N sword=12+1+1 strength=12+1 curses=3][Crippling Slash][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Rend Enchantments][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vampiric Sword (15^50%) of Fortitude.
- Zealous Sword (15^50%) of Fortitude.
- Ebon Sword (15^50%) of Fortitude.
- Strength Shield of Fortitude.
- Stonefist insignia.
- Spread pressure evenly throughout the opposing team by using your sword combination.
- Use Rend Enchantments to kill enchantment stacks.
- When using your Sword combo, switch to a Vampiric Sword and fire off Frenzy for more pressure. *Cancel Frenzy with Rush when you start taking too much damage.
- Crazy anti-melee teams.
- Teams with more enchantments than you can counter.
- Rip Enchantment instead of Rend.
R/Mo Magebane Shot RangerEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo exper=12+1+1 marks=10+1 wilderness=8+1][Magebane Shot][Distracting Shot][debilitating shot][Apply Poison][natural stride][purge signet][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Poisonous Recurve Bow of Fortitude
- Zealous Recurve Bow of Fortitude
- Vampiric Recurve Bow of Fortitude
- High/Low/Defensive sets.
- Interupt Necromancers primarily.
- If the enemy team doesn't contain a Necro, aim for other support casters such as Warders or BSurgers.
- Keep Apply Poison up to spread Condition pressure across the enemy team.
- Save monk from Daze with Mending Touch.
- Purge Signet can be replaced with Remove Hex.
- Non-block anti-interrupt measures (Mantra of Concentration).
D/P EDA BlindbotEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/P mysticism=10+1+1 Earthprayers=8+1 Spear=12][Barbed Spear][Maiming Spear][Disrupting Throw][Spear of Redemption][Imbue Health][Heart of Fury][Ebon Dust Aura][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ebon Spear of Fortitude.
- X Shield of Fortitude.
- Maintain your enchantments at all times.
- Spam blind on frontliners giving your Monk a hard time, or enemies causing pressure to your team through attacks.
- Cripple enemies with Maiming Spear to relieve a little pressure.
- Use Imbue Health as a back-up heal to relieve more pressure from your Monk.
- Wild Throw can be brought to further decrease the effectiveness of Blockway against this build.
- Another cover enchantment for EDA.
Mo/W HC HealspamEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W Divine=10+1 Healing=12+1+1 tactic=8][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Spotless Mind][Spotless Soul][Vigorous Spirit][Contemplation of Purity][Healer's Covenant][Disciplined Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- 10%HSR/+20% Enchanting weapon with a 20/20 offhand for casting enchantments.
- +5e/+30hp weapon with tactic shield.
- Mix blessed with survivor insigna's.