This build has been archived as of 03:24, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
Use sins to speed clear Rragar's Menagerie to farm the chest for Clockwork Scythe, Dryad Bow, and other gold items.
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/e shadow=12+1+3 dead=3][glyph of swift][deadly paradox][shadow form][glyph of less][ebon battle standard of honor][dwarven stability][dark escape][shadow sanctuary][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/e shadow=12+1+3 dead=3][deadly paradox][shadow form][glyph of less][ebon vanguard sniper support][ebon vanguard assassin][optional][dark escape][ebon escape][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant/Blessed Insignias
- Weapon of Enchanting
- +10 vs. Fire shield if possible
- +20 energy Staff of Enchanting
- High energy set
- Spike with Glyph of Lesser Energy->Ebon Vanguard Sniper Support->Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support.
- One sin runs to Rragar's Menagerie.
- Use Dark Escape for running and to prevent damage.
- Use Ebon Escape to heal yourself and others taking damage.
Level 1 Edit
- Runner blows up the wall with a keg.
- The runner continues to the next level, using another keg to blow up a second wall.
- The spikers kill the Charr Warden and Rragar.
- The runner goes to the next level.
Level 2 Edit
- Runner heads to the locked door.
- Spikers run to and spike down Flesheater and grab the key.
- Runner heads through to the next level.
Level 3 Edit
- Runner heads to locked door.
- Spikers kill the Flesheaters and grab the boss key.
- The runner can start pounding away at Rragar.
- Everyone should equip their daggers and autoattack.
- Spam EVSS and EVAS until both die.
- Fleshreaver's Escape cause Disease and Poison.
- Fleshreaver Hounds have Balthazar's Aura and Symbol of Wrath.
- Ignite Arrows
- The Flesheaters use Putrid explosion, stay away from corpses if anything is killed before them (such as the flesheater hounds which use PBAoE)
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support can be replaced with most skills.
- "Finish Him!"
- "By Ural's Hammer!"
- Shell Shock
- A/N with Barbs and Weaken Armor
- A high rank in Ebon Vanguard track is very useful.