This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Abuse Ray of Judgment for some smiting love combined with a tank-ish player to ball up aggro and blow stuff up. Highly effective in areas with undead enemies.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any smi=12+1+1 div=12+1][Ray of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Reversal of Damage][Smite Condition][Divine Healing][Optional][Smiter's Boon][optional][/build] </pvxbig> 1st Option
- Enfeebling Blood raise Curses to 6, decrease Divine to 11+1.
- Shadow of Fear
- Mark of Pain or Barbs if running physicals henchmen or teammates.
- Splinter Weapon raise Channeling to 10, decrease Divine to 8+1.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E smi=12+1+1 div=9+1 prot=9+1][Ray of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Protective Spirit][Aegis][Smite Hex][Optional][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Optional][/build] </pvxbig> 1st Option
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/x smi=12+1+1 div=12+1][Ray of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Reversal of Damage][Smite Condition][Divine Healing][Optional][Smiter's Boon][optional][/build] </pvxbig> 1st Option
- Set heroes to Guard and let them do the job.
- Optionally, disable RoJ and manual it.
- Aggro and tank the mob while your heroes blow it up.
- The best equipment for each hero would be a 40/40 smite set.
- Three of these can easily be crafted by Gertrud in Vasburg Armory or Telamon in Leviathan Pits.
- Droknar's Smiting Scepter and Droknar's Focus could also be used.
- Farrer will craft a 20/20 smiting offhand for 5 Azure Crests and many weaponcrafters can make adequate smiting rods; however, no crafter makes a perfect 20/20 smiting rod (you may have to settle for a HSR rod if you don't have enough money to craft one or buy the mods yourself)