Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 00:11, November 11, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
- This build is designed to farm faction in Zaishen Elite with 3 heroes.
- Does a good job exploiting AI
- Easily get 6K Faction in approximately 30 minutes
- This can be farmed once per day
The Team Edit
<pvxbig> [build name='E Hero Nuker' prof=eleme/monk firem=12+1+3 energys=12+1 prot=3][meteor shower][searing heat][searing flames][remove hex][dismiss condition][aura of restoration][glyph of lesser energy][fire attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- Equipment: 40/40 fire set, Superior Fire, Minor Energy Storage, + energy on the rest
<pvxbig> [build name='R Traper' prof=ranger/monk wildernesss=10+1+3 expertise=8+1 healing=12][spike trap][barbed trap][tripwire][brambles][frozen soil][healing breeze][holy veil][vigorous spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
- Equipment: 20/20 healing staff w/ +5 energy and +20 enchant, all energy armor mods.
- Make sure to put Frozen Soil back up if it gets taken down.
- On balanced, cast holy veil and healing breeze on yourself and stay in the back. Try to hide so the ranger can't snipe you from outside the entry chamber.
- On IWAY wars, mesmers, and trappers, move back to the front and cast Spike Trap and Barbed trap again after frozen soil is up.
- On Obsidian spiker Eles, keep your char in the back and let your heroes attack. The eles will attack your Spirit Of Brambles first.
- Try to put Spike Trap and Barbed Trap a few inches apart to prevent Zaishen from "sneaking" in on one side of the door without cripple or KD.
How to useEdit
- Disable fire attunement, meteor shower, and glyph(shift + click on the skill) on your heroes, so that you can cast it but they can't. Put heroes on "Guard" strategy.
- As soon as the countdown timer starts, flag your heroes at the back of the entry chamber.
- Immeditately cast brambles just inside the doorway to the left side.
- Cast spike trap to the left of the middle of the door, and barbed trap to the left.
- Back up about 2 inches and cast tripwire.
- Move back and cast Frozen Soil. Try to hide it, or put it out of the line of fire.
- When Frozen Soil is done, cast fire attunement on all heroes. The timer should be at about 10.
- When Zaishen are visible on the radar, cast glyph of lesser energy on all heroes.
- Target nearest Zaishen as they are entering aggro range.
- Cast meteor shower on one of your heroes. Then again. And again with your 3rd hero.
- Let the heroes auto attack.
- Call targets to keep your heroes from idling out.
Here is a link to a video tutorial of the build in action. It uses Veoh for high quality streaming.