Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:58, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This HB team setup uses the human player to dish out most of the damage (and kills), while using supportive heroes to cap and increase damage output.
Team Composition Edit
Choose one of the following melee characters.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ass/War Dag=10+1+1 Cri=8+1 Hammer=12 Deadly Arts=2][Dark Prison][Backbreaker][Frenzy][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Falling Lotus Strike][Blades of Steel][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W dagg=12+1+1 crit=12+1]["Coward!"][Frenzy][Leaping Mantis Sting][Jungle Strike][Horns of the Ox][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
YAA Sin Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warr critical=12+1 dagger=12+1+1]["You're All Alone!"][Frenzy][Leaping Mantis Sting][Jungle Strike][Trampling Ox][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/A Hammer=12+1+1 Strength=12+2][Devastating Hammer][Crushing Blow][Heavy Blow][Bull's Strike][Iron Palm][Flail][Enraging Charge][Rush][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/E Axe=12+1+1 Strength=12+1 air=3][Dismember][Body Blow][Executioner's Strike][Disrupting Chop][Bull's Strike][Shock][Primal Rage][Rush][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/E Axe=12+1+1 Strength=12+1 air=3][Dismember][Body Blow][Whirling Axe][Disrupting Chop][Bull's Strike][Shock][Frenzy][Sprint][/build] </pvxbig>
Equipment and Usage Edit
- Standard equipment for the above bars.
- Since you are the primary form of damage, you should be constantly looking for kills.
- When playing as an assassin, spike as often as possible, while on warrior simply chop stuff to death.
Support Rit Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/N Resto=11+1+1 Communing=12+1 Spawning=6+1 Curs=2][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Weapon of Shadow][Brutal Weapon][Rigor Mortis][Blind Was Mingson][Pain][Preservation][/build] </pvxbig>
- Disable Brutal Weapon and force your hero to maintain it on you.
- You will occasionally have to micro skills, especially if the hero is attacked while moving between shrines, as he/she will try to carry on running until almost dead.
- Always remember to flag this hero in the shrine when chasing Kiting Enemies.
- This hero Should be at guard mode at all times.
PnH Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/A Protect=10+1 Divine=10+1 Healing=11+1+1][Peace and Harmony][Shield of Absorption][Signet of Rejuvenation][Guardian][Patient Spirit][Mend Ailment][Divine Spirit][Dark Escape@1][/build] </pvxbig>
- This hero should always be in Avoid Combat mode as it will run and the other monk will heal them.
- Make sure the hero is not all by itself.
Support Capper Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/D Fire=12+1+1 Earthprayers=8 Energy=10+1][Mind Blast][Smoldering Embers][Searing Heat][Mark of Rodgort][Mirage Cloak][Mystic Regeneration][Aura of Restoration][Fire Attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- Send off to cap shrines and such.
- If you find you have this hero with you at some point use its Fire Magic to help get kills (micro).
Real Counters Edit
- The real counter is the falling apart of Healing support as 1 monk can be very vunerable to attacks.
- Leaving Heroes unattended.
- Not having the skills to do Spiking.
- Shield Bash
- Smoke Powder Defense
- Dark Escape
- Balanced Stance