Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:34, 24 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This Hero Battles team, made up of a human Assassin and 3 support heroes, is a perfect combination of flexibility, offense and defense.
Team Composition Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="Team - HB Rustway - You" prof=Assassin/War Dagger=11+1+1 Critic=12+1 Deadly=6+1][Shadow Prison][Flail@0][Black Mantis Thrust][Jungle Strike][Trampling Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Dark Prison][/build] </pvxbig> You play this. It's fairly straight forward. Build up adrenaline by attacking any target with your daggers, or alternatively from range with a Furious spear. When you have adrenaline built up, use either Shadow Prison or Dark Prison, and use skills 2>7.
- Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude (Inscription can be anything useful, I prefer +5 energy)
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude (Same applies here.)
- Ebon Daggers of Fortitude (And here.)
- Furious Spear of Fortitude and a +10 armor vs Piercing Shield of Fortitude.
- Survivor insignias, radiants on chest and legs.
- Rune of Superior Vigor
This is RazahEdit
<pvxbig> [build name="Team - HB Rustway - Razah" prof=Rt/A res=12+1+1 cha=12+1 spa=3+1][Preservation][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Ancestors' Rage][Weapon of Shadow][Bloodsong][Warmonger's Weapon][Recall][/build] </pvxbig>
This is Razah. Razah's job is to provide good support to the party, with a good ability to cap shrines. Razah should be your main capping character. Remember to micro-manage Recall and Warmonger's Weapon, as well as maybe Weapon of Shadow, and Bloodsong if Razah refuses to use it.
- Survivor armor
- Sup vigor, yada yada.
- 20/20 Restoration Magic wand and 20/+30hp Channeling focus.
This is DunkoroEdit
<pvxbig> [build name="Team - HB Rustway - Dunkoro" prof=Mo/N cur=2 hea=12+1+1 smi=10+1 div=8+1][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Signet of Rejuvenation][Smite Condition][Rend Enchantments][Rigor Mortis][Judge's Insight][Strength of Honor][/build] </pvxbig> Dunkoro. Dunkoro's job is to provide healing to the party, and buff the Assassin's power by using Judge's Insight and Strength of Honor.
- Remembering heroes have crappy ai, so you're gonna have to micro Strength of Honor and Judge's Insight.
- 40/20/+30hp healing set.
This is Tahlkora!Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="Team - HB Rustway - Tahlkora" prof=Mo/E pro=12+1+1 div=12+1][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Shield of Regeneration][Reverse Hex][Divine Spirit][Shielding Hands][Guardian][Mend Ailment][Divine Intervention][/build] </pvxbig>
Tahlkora keeps player/heros alive. That's all there is to it.
- Survivor's insignias, with Radiants on chest and legs.
- 40/40 protection set, but you can be more defensive if you want.
- Sup vigor, etc etc.
- Feel free to add variants or corrections
- You can use a Backbreaker Sin instead of the Shadow prison sin.