This build has been archived as of 16:01, 10 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A powerful build utilising shadow steps for unexpected and massive spikes.
Team Composition Edit
AoM Dervishes Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=d/a scy=12+1+1 mysticism=12+1][avatar of melandru][wearying strike][chilling victory][mystic sweep][shadow walk][dash][heart of fury][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/mo channeling=12+1+1 smiting=12 spawning=3][offering of spirit][bloodsong][warmonger's weapon][splinter weapon][ancestor's rage][smite hex][strength of honor][flesh of my flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/rt water=12+1+1 energy=8+1 channeling=10][ward against harm][freezing gust][frozen burst][blurred vision][glyph of lesser energy][ancestor's rage][water attunement][death pact signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Mind Blast Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/p fire=12+1+2 energy=8+1 command=10][mind blast][rodgort's invocation][searing heat][teinai's heat][song of concentration][make haste][fire attunement][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
IV Necros Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/ritua soulre=12+1+1 restor=12][icy veins][mend body and soul][spirit light][spirit transfer][weapon of warding][protective was kaolai][life][recovery][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/ritua soulre=12+1+1 restor=12][icy veins][gaze of contempt][mend body and soul][spirit light][spirit transfer][weapon of shadow][protective was kaolai][recuperation][/build] </pvxbig>
WoH Infuser Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/me healin=12+1+1 divine=8+1 protec=8+1 inspir=7][word of healing][infuse health][reversal of fortune][dwayna's kiss][aura of stability][spirit bond][holy veil][channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- #1 and 2 - Full survivors'. Sundering Scythe of Fortitude, defensive set, high energy (staff) set.
- #3 - Full survivors'. 40/40 channeling set, defensive sets.
- #4 and 5 - 40/40 elemental sets. Enchanting set for Attunes. High energy set. Defensive set.
- #6 and 7 - Full survivors'. Weapons don't really matter, since Kaolai's ashes will be held most of the time.
- Spike enemies as often as possible.
- Dervishes should Shadow Walk to the target if recharged, then use Chilling Victory or Wearing Strike followed by Mystic Sweep.
- The mind blaster should spike with Rodgort's Invocation.
- IV necros spike with... Icy Veins.
- Snarer can also participate by slowing the enemy with water snares.
- Pressure and heal in between spikes.
- Dervishes apply deep wound and melee pressure. Heart of Fury is used to increase DPS as well as allow faster spikes.
- Rit maintains Strength of Honor on the dervs. Use Warmonger's Weapon on one dervish and Splinter on the other and during Warmongers' downtime. Spam Ancestor's Rage for extra dps.
- Snarer defends the backline against fire magic AoEs with Ward Against Harm. Snare enemy frontliners to give your monks a breather and enemy squishies for the dervishes.
- Mind Blaster spams Rodgort's Invocation and the Heat spells to apply heavy AoE pressure. Song of Concentration and Make Haste for altar capping, Make Haste for relic running.
- The necromancers should refrain from using Icy Veins in between spikes, since this quickly depletes their energy supply.
- Excessive anti-spirit skills reduces your defensive capabilities.
- Heavy enchantment removal.
- A warrior instead of one or both dervishes.
- Water Trident, Shatterstone or Icy Shackles instead of Ward Against Harm.
- Savannah Heat and Fireball on the ele for more short term crowd control but less overall pressure.