Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:01, 10 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A powerful build utilising shadow steps for unexpected and massive spikes.
Team Composition Edit
AoM Dervishes Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=d/a scy=12+1+1 mysticism=12+1][avatar of melandru][wearying strike][chilling victory][mystic sweep][shadow walk][dash][heart of fury][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/mo channeling=12+1+1 smiting=12 spawning=3][offering of spirit][bloodsong][warmonger's weapon][splinter weapon][ancestor's rage][smite hex][strength of honor][flesh of my flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/rt water=12+1+1 energy=8+1 channeling=10][ward against harm][freezing gust][frozen burst][blurred vision][glyph of lesser energy][ancestor's rage][water attunement][death pact signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Mind Blast Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/p fire=12+1+2 energy=8+1 command=10][mind blast][rodgort's invocation][searing heat][teinai's heat][song of concentration][make haste][fire attunement][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
IV Necros Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/ritua soulre=12+1+1 restor=12][icy veins][mend body and soul][spirit light][spirit transfer][weapon of warding][protective was kaolai][life][recovery][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/ritua soulre=12+1+1 restor=12][icy veins][gaze of contempt][mend body and soul][spirit light][spirit transfer][weapon of shadow][protective was kaolai][recuperation][/build] </pvxbig>
WoH Infuser Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/me healin=12+1+1 divine=8+1 protec=8+1 inspir=7][word of healing][infuse health][reversal of fortune][dwayna's kiss][aura of stability][spirit bond][holy veil][channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- #1 and 2 - Full survivors'. Sundering Scythe of Fortitude, defensive set, high energy (staff) set.
- #3 - Full survivors'. 40/40 channeling set, defensive sets.
- #4 and 5 - 40/40 elemental sets. Enchanting set for Attunes. High energy set. Defensive set.
- #6 and 7 - Full survivors'. Weapons don't really matter, since Kaolai's ashes will be held most of the time.
- Spike enemies as often as possible.
- Dervishes should Shadow Walk to the target if recharged, then use Chilling Victory or Wearing Strike followed by Mystic Sweep.
- The mind blaster should spike with Rodgort's Invocation.
- IV necros spike with... Icy Veins.
- Snarer can also participate by slowing the enemy with water snares.
- Pressure and heal in between spikes.
- Dervishes apply deep wound and melee pressure. Heart of Fury is used to increase DPS as well as allow faster spikes.
- Rit maintains Strength of Honor on the dervs. Use Warmonger's Weapon on one dervish and Splinter on the other and during Warmongers' downtime. Spam Ancestor's Rage for extra dps.
- Snarer defends the backline against fire magic AoEs with Ward Against Harm. Snare enemy frontliners to give your monks a breather and enemy squishies for the dervishes.
- Mind Blaster spams Rodgort's Invocation and the Heat spells to apply heavy AoE pressure. Song of Concentration and Make Haste for altar capping, Make Haste for relic running.
- The necromancers should refrain from using Icy Veins in between spikes, since this quickly depletes their energy supply.
- Excessive anti-spirit skills reduces your defensive capabilities.
- Heavy enchantment removal.
- A warrior instead of one or both dervishes.
- Water Trident, Shatterstone or Icy Shackles instead of Ward Against Harm.
- Savannah Heat and Fireball on the ele for more short term crowd control but less overall pressure.