This build has been archived as of 11:14, January 29, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Balanced team with a Bsurge and "TPIY!" for much defense.
Whirling Axe Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/e axe=12+1+1 str=12+1 air=3][dismember][Whirling Axe][agonizing chop][bull's strike][Shock][frenzy][rush][res sig][/build]
- [[Body Blow@13]
- Full Survivor except Stonefist on Hand/Feet. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Vamp/Zealous/Ebon Axes of Fortitude (15^50)
- Anti-Blind/Cripple Shields.
- Use Frenzy for IAS. Cancel with Rush.
- Use Bull's Strike to KD moving foes.
- Use Shock to KD foes, this can be used to Quarter-Knock with Bull's Strike or as an interrupt.
- 1 - 2 - (3) to kill stuff.
- Standard Anti-Melee
A Z N Half Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior/rt hammerma=12+1+1 strengt=12+2 resto=3][Devastating Hammer][Crushing Blow][Hammer Bash][Bull's Strike][Protector's Strike][Flail][Enraging Charge][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias and 1 Stonefist insignia on boot or hand.
- Sundering or Vampiric Hammer, Elemental, and Furious Hammers. Fortitude or Defense mod on either.
- A defensive set with spear + shield. Spear should have +30 health and a furious mod (you'll often want to be in this set to build adren). Keep an assortment of shields in your inventory (all the damage types, cripple reduction, blind reduction)
- Keep a longbow in your inventory to build adrenaline from afar
- Superior Vigor, Clarity, and Restoration runes.
- Upon entering battle, begin building adrenaline. When you and any other warriors on your team have adrenaline, organize a spike on a suitable target.
- Try to spike down low health targets.
- Use Bull's Strike to knock people down and set up spikes.
- Use Crushing Blow for an extremely powerful attack on targets you've knocked down.
- Use Flail to build adrenaline faster and to speed up your spikes.
- Use Enraging Charge to gain adrenaline and catch up to targets.
- After knocking someone down with Devastating Hammer, it is often useful to 1/4 knock them with Hammer Bash. To do this, you use Flail after Dev Hammer, hit once with a Hammer attack, and then pause for half a second before using Hammer Bash. If done correctly, the target will be knocked down again directly after standing up and not even be able to cast a 1/4 second activation skill.
- Use your Elemental weapon to bypass enemy warriors' resistance to physical damage.
- Of course, use Death Pact Signet to resurrect dead party members.
- Melee shutdown.
- Anti-knockdown skills.
Glass Spiker Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/rt exp=12+2 mar=12+1+1 resto=3][Sloth Hunter's Shot][Power Shot][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][Lightning Reflexes][Glass Arrows][Pure Was Li Ming][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maintain Glass Arrows.
- Spike with 1->2->3.
- Dshot important stuff.
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/W airmag=12+1+1 energy=9+1 tactics=9][blinding surge][Shell Shock][Shock Arrow][Gale]["Shields Up!"][Aura of Restoration][air attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A wand and offhand with 20/20 HCT/HSR are strongly recommended.
- A weapon set with +20% enchantment duration for casting Air Attunement.
- Defensive Sets for +AL versus certains foes.
- Survivor armor.
- Cast Air Attunement before entering combat.
- Use Blinding Surge to relieve pressure, and particularly to deflect enemies' most powerful attack skills (watch for Warriors converging on a new target). Do NOT spam Blinding Surge on recharge or it becomes very easy for enemy mesmers to Divert.
- Use Gale to interrupt or prevent key actions such as self-heals and knock down fleeing (or chasing) foes.
- Interrupts, particularly Distracting Shot, Power Lock and Power Block.
- Signet of Humility.
- Enchantment removal.
- Standard caster counters, Dazed, Migraine etc.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/N Spearm=11+1+1 Leader=9+1 Motiv=8+1 blood=8][Spear of Lightning][Disrupting Throw]["The Power is Yours!"][Anthem of Flame][Mending Refrain][Strip Enchantment][Aggressive Refrain][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shields and Spears.
- Centurion set.
- Spike with 1->2
- Spam Anthem of Flame
- Spam "TPIY!"
- Spread Mending Refrain.
- Generic counters.
WoH Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/w heal=12+1+1 prot=8+1 div=7+1 tactics=8][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Word of Healing][Signet of Rejuvenation][Guardian][Draw Conditions][Cure Hex][Disciplined Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias
- Fill up with Vitae Runes.
- -5(and +5) Sword/Spear(+30 health) with +30 Health Shields vs x.
- 40/20% Protection Prayers Staff.
- 40/40 Healing Prayers Set.
- 30/-2 Healing prayers Set.
- Use Infuse Health to catch spikes or heal extremely low targets.
- Use Draw Conditions to transfer conditions from an RC monk or from pressured targets.
- Use Cure Hex to remove hexes from party members and to heal relative amounts.
- Use your optional protection spell, Guardian or Shield of Absorption, for split situations and self use.
- Use Disciplined Stance to block spikes and general damage.
- Rangers generally
- Mesmers generally
RC Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/w protec=12+1+1 divine=10+1 tactics=8][Spirit Bond][Reversal of Fortune][Restore Condition][Guardian][Shielding Hands][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignas.
- Fill up with Vitae Runes.
- -5(and +5) sword/spear(+30 health) with +30 health shields vs x.
- 40/20 +20%enches Protection Prayers Staff.
- 30/-2 Protection prayers Set.
- 20/20 Protection Prayers Staff(halves casting time of spells and halves recharge of spells, veil set).
- Use Spirit Bond to pre-prot against spikes.
- Cast Reversal of Fortune to turn large hits such as attack skills into a cheap heal, as well as to recover from missed spikes.
- Remove harmful conditions and heal allies with conditions on them with Restore Condition.
- Hexes can be removed with Holy Veil or Deny Hexes
- Prot targets against heavy pressure with Shielding Hands.
- Use Guardian against meele pressure.
- Use Aura of Stability to counter KD's (as well as Balanced Stance).
- Heavy Energy denial can be devastating if you're caught unprepared.
- As with many other healing builds, Diversion can be very harmful if it hits a critical spell.
- Interrupts on key skills.
Shackles Flagger Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/E Restoration=12+1+1 Water=11 spawning=6+1][Icy Shackles][Weapon of Warding][Resilient Weapon][wielder's boon][protective was kaolai][Recuperation][armor of mist][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's, with a Rune of Sup Vigor and a Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Resto Set.
- 40/40 Water Set (and + Enchanting Water Set for AoM).
- Various Shield Sets.
- High and Low Sets.
- Use Weapon of Warding to prot (non attacking) allies with blocking.
- Use Resilient Weapon to provide an armor boost as well as health regeneration to allies that are hexed or conditioned.
- Use Wielders Boon to heal.
- Use Protective Was Kaolai as party wide heal.
- Set up Recuperation near the flag stand to provide a partywide health regeneration.
- Use Icy Shackles to snare people.
- Use Armor of Mist to run flags/split.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters.
- Enchantment Removal.