Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:14, January 29, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Balanced team with a Bsurge and "TPIY!" for much defense.
Whirling Axe Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/e axe=12+1+1 str=12+1 air=3][dismember][Whirling Axe][agonizing chop][bull's strike][Shock][frenzy][rush][res sig][/build]
- [[Body Blow@13]
- Full Survivor except Stonefist on Hand/Feet. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Vamp/Zealous/Ebon Axes of Fortitude (15^50)
- Anti-Blind/Cripple Shields.
- Use Frenzy for IAS. Cancel with Rush.
- Use Bull's Strike to KD moving foes.
- Use Shock to KD foes, this can be used to Quarter-Knock with Bull's Strike or as an interrupt.
- 1 - 2 - (3) to kill stuff.
- Standard Anti-Melee
A Z N Half Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior/rt hammerma=12+1+1 strengt=12+2 resto=3][Devastating Hammer][Crushing Blow][Hammer Bash][Bull's Strike][Protector's Strike][Flail][Enraging Charge][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias and 1 Stonefist insignia on boot or hand.
- Sundering or Vampiric Hammer, Elemental, and Furious Hammers. Fortitude or Defense mod on either.
- A defensive set with spear + shield. Spear should have +30 health and a furious mod (you'll often want to be in this set to build adren). Keep an assortment of shields in your inventory (all the damage types, cripple reduction, blind reduction)
- Keep a longbow in your inventory to build adrenaline from afar
- Superior Vigor, Clarity, and Restoration runes.
- Upon entering battle, begin building adrenaline. When you and any other warriors on your team have adrenaline, organize a spike on a suitable target.
- Try to spike down low health targets.
- Use Bull's Strike to knock people down and set up spikes.
- Use Crushing Blow for an extremely powerful attack on targets you've knocked down.
- Use Flail to build adrenaline faster and to speed up your spikes.
- Use Enraging Charge to gain adrenaline and catch up to targets.
- After knocking someone down with Devastating Hammer, it is often useful to 1/4 knock them with Hammer Bash. To do this, you use Flail after Dev Hammer, hit once with a Hammer attack, and then pause for half a second before using Hammer Bash. If done correctly, the target will be knocked down again directly after standing up and not even be able to cast a 1/4 second activation skill.
- Use your Elemental weapon to bypass enemy warriors' resistance to physical damage.
- Of course, use Death Pact Signet to resurrect dead party members.
- Melee shutdown.
- Anti-knockdown skills.
Glass Spiker Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/rt exp=12+2 mar=12+1+1 resto=3][Sloth Hunter's Shot][Power Shot][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][Lightning Reflexes][Glass Arrows][Pure Was Li Ming][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maintain Glass Arrows.
- Spike with 1->2->3.
- Dshot important stuff.
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/W airmag=12+1+1 energy=9+1 tactics=9][blinding surge][Shell Shock][Shock Arrow][Gale]["Shields Up!"][Aura of Restoration][air attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A wand and offhand with 20/20 HCT/HSR are strongly recommended.
- A weapon set with +20% enchantment duration for casting Air Attunement.
- Defensive Sets for +AL versus certains foes.
- Survivor armor.
- Cast Air Attunement before entering combat.
- Use Blinding Surge to relieve pressure, and particularly to deflect enemies' most powerful attack skills (watch for Warriors converging on a new target). Do NOT spam Blinding Surge on recharge or it becomes very easy for enemy mesmers to Divert.
- Use Gale to interrupt or prevent key actions such as self-heals and knock down fleeing (or chasing) foes.
- Interrupts, particularly Distracting Shot, Power Lock and Power Block.
- Signet of Humility.
- Enchantment removal.
- Standard caster counters, Dazed, Migraine etc.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/N Spearm=11+1+1 Leader=9+1 Motiv=8+1 blood=8][Spear of Lightning][Disrupting Throw]["The Power is Yours!"][Anthem of Flame][Mending Refrain][Strip Enchantment][Aggressive Refrain][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shields and Spears.
- Centurion set.
- Spike with 1->2
- Spam Anthem of Flame
- Spam "TPIY!"
- Spread Mending Refrain.
- Generic counters.
WoH Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/w heal=12+1+1 prot=8+1 div=7+1 tactics=8][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Word of Healing][Signet of Rejuvenation][Guardian][Draw Conditions][Cure Hex][Disciplined Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias
- Fill up with Vitae Runes.
- -5(and +5) Sword/Spear(+30 health) with +30 Health Shields vs x.
- 40/20% Protection Prayers Staff.
- 40/40 Healing Prayers Set.
- 30/-2 Healing prayers Set.
- Use Infuse Health to catch spikes or heal extremely low targets.
- Use Draw Conditions to transfer conditions from an RC monk or from pressured targets.
- Use Cure Hex to remove hexes from party members and to heal relative amounts.
- Use your optional protection spell, Guardian or Shield of Absorption, for split situations and self use.
- Use Disciplined Stance to block spikes and general damage.
- Rangers generally
- Mesmers generally
RC Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/w protec=12+1+1 divine=10+1 tactics=8][Spirit Bond][Reversal of Fortune][Restore Condition][Guardian][Shielding Hands][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignas.
- Fill up with Vitae Runes.
- -5(and +5) sword/spear(+30 health) with +30 health shields vs x.
- 40/20 +20%enches Protection Prayers Staff.
- 30/-2 Protection prayers Set.
- 20/20 Protection Prayers Staff(halves casting time of spells and halves recharge of spells, veil set).
- Use Spirit Bond to pre-prot against spikes.
- Cast Reversal of Fortune to turn large hits such as attack skills into a cheap heal, as well as to recover from missed spikes.
- Remove harmful conditions and heal allies with conditions on them with Restore Condition.
- Hexes can be removed with Holy Veil or Deny Hexes
- Prot targets against heavy pressure with Shielding Hands.
- Use Guardian against meele pressure.
- Use Aura of Stability to counter KD's (as well as Balanced Stance).
- Heavy Energy denial can be devastating if you're caught unprepared.
- As with many other healing builds, Diversion can be very harmful if it hits a critical spell.
- Interrupts on key skills.
Shackles Flagger Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/E Restoration=12+1+1 Water=11 spawning=6+1][Icy Shackles][Weapon of Warding][Resilient Weapon][wielder's boon][protective was kaolai][Recuperation][armor of mist][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's, with a Rune of Sup Vigor and a Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Resto Set.
- 40/40 Water Set (and + Enchanting Water Set for AoM).
- Various Shield Sets.
- High and Low Sets.
- Use Weapon of Warding to prot (non attacking) allies with blocking.
- Use Resilient Weapon to provide an armor boost as well as health regeneration to allies that are hexed or conditioned.
- Use Wielders Boon to heal.
- Use Protective Was Kaolai as party wide heal.
- Set up Recuperation near the flag stand to provide a partywide health regeneration.
- Use Icy Shackles to snare people.
- Use Armor of Mist to run flags/split.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters.
- Enchantment Removal.