This build has been archived as of 20:24, 24 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build is a balanced GvG or HA setup, combining the raw DPS and spiking capabilities of Warriors with armor-ignoring damage from the Mesmer's Domination Magic line of skills. This build's name originated from the fact that is run by a notable number of top-ranked European guilds.
The Shadow Prison WarriorEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/assas deadly=3 tactic=12+1 axemas=12+1+1][shadow prison][dismember][executioners strike][critical chop][frenzy][dash][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
The Hammer WarriorEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/assas hammer=12+1+1 tactic=9+1 streng=9+1][enraging charge][devastating hammer][crushing blow][protectors strike][frenzy][dash][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
The MoR MesmerEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/any domina=12+1+1 fastca=8+1 inspir=10+1][mantra of recovery][power drain][diversion][spiritual pain][wastrels demise][shatter enchantment][shame][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
The Expel Hexes MesmerEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/monk domina=12+1+1 inspir=10 fastca=8+1][expel hexes][power drain][diversion][guilt][wastrels demise][draw conditions][drain enchantment][resurrection chant][/build] </pvxbig>
The Protection Prayers MonkEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/eleme protec=12+1+1 healin=10+1 divine=8+1][optional][gift of health][reversal of fortune][dismiss condition][holy veil][spirit bond][glyph of lesser energy][aegis][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/warri tactic=8 healin=6+1 protec=11+1+1 divine=10+1][zealous benediction][infuse health][reversal of fortune][dismiss condition][shielding hands][holy veil][shield bash][balanced stance][/build] </pvxbig>
The general purpose of the team is to deliver a quick and concentrated spike to its opponents. Begin by having the Warriors engage in melee to charge adrenaline. When adrenaline is charged, the spike is ready. Have the caller select a target, and the Warriors use Shadow Prison to shadowstep to him/her. The warriors should unleash their entire attack combos while under the effects of Frenzy, and MUST use Dash as a cancel stance if targeted. The Mesmers should use Shatter Enchantment, Spiritual Pain, and Wastrel's Demise in tandem with the Warriors' attacks to deliver an armor-ignoring spike to their targets. The monks ensure the survival of the team through damage mitigation, hex and condition removal, and flat-out healing.
- Warriors should be careful not to overextend when making use of their shadowsteps.
- Use Spiritual Pain if you encounter any spirit-based teams, i.e. Build:Team - Spirit Way.
- Choices for the optional may vary, depending on your secondary profession. Me/E with Gale is commmonly run, or Me/Es may take Glyph of Lesser Energy. Power Return is a good interruption skill, with a low cast and fast recharge. Drain Enchantment is used for energy gain. Price of Pride can replace Signet of Humility.
Guild Battle Line-upEdit
- Add two filler classes for the 8-person Guild Battles. Options include:
- Standard (if outdated) flagstand Ele
- Build:R/Mo Cripshot for ganking;
- Build:R/Mo Burning Arrow Ranger for ganking;
- Build:A/Mo Black Widow for ganking;
- Build:W/A Lone Ganksman for ganking;
- Build:E/Mo Hybrid Flag Runner
- Build:Mo/E Deliverance Runner
- Build:Rt/E Cold Vengeance
- Build:Rt/A Support Runner
- Constant Blind/Blurred Vision on the Warriors will prevent them from spiking effectively (and will cause a failed spike)