Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:24, 24 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build is a balanced GvG or HA setup, combining the raw DPS and spiking capabilities of Warriors with armor-ignoring damage from the Mesmer's Domination Magic line of skills. This build's name originated from the fact that is run by a notable number of top-ranked European guilds.
The Shadow Prison WarriorEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/assas deadly=3 tactic=12+1 axemas=12+1+1][shadow prison][dismember][executioners strike][critical chop][frenzy][dash][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
The Hammer WarriorEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/assas hammer=12+1+1 tactic=9+1 streng=9+1][enraging charge][devastating hammer][crushing blow][protectors strike][frenzy][dash][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
The MoR MesmerEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/any domina=12+1+1 fastca=8+1 inspir=10+1][mantra of recovery][power drain][diversion][spiritual pain][wastrels demise][shatter enchantment][shame][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
The Expel Hexes MesmerEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/monk domina=12+1+1 inspir=10 fastca=8+1][expel hexes][power drain][diversion][guilt][wastrels demise][draw conditions][drain enchantment][resurrection chant][/build] </pvxbig>
The Protection Prayers MonkEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/eleme protec=12+1+1 healin=10+1 divine=8+1][optional][gift of health][reversal of fortune][dismiss condition][holy veil][spirit bond][glyph of lesser energy][aegis][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/warri tactic=8 healin=6+1 protec=11+1+1 divine=10+1][zealous benediction][infuse health][reversal of fortune][dismiss condition][shielding hands][holy veil][shield bash][balanced stance][/build] </pvxbig>
The general purpose of the team is to deliver a quick and concentrated spike to its opponents. Begin by having the Warriors engage in melee to charge adrenaline. When adrenaline is charged, the spike is ready. Have the caller select a target, and the Warriors use Shadow Prison to shadowstep to him/her. The warriors should unleash their entire attack combos while under the effects of Frenzy, and MUST use Dash as a cancel stance if targeted. The Mesmers should use Shatter Enchantment, Spiritual Pain, and Wastrel's Demise in tandem with the Warriors' attacks to deliver an armor-ignoring spike to their targets. The monks ensure the survival of the team through damage mitigation, hex and condition removal, and flat-out healing.
- Warriors should be careful not to overextend when making use of their shadowsteps.
- Use Spiritual Pain if you encounter any spirit-based teams, i.e. Build:Team - Spirit Way.
- Choices for the optional may vary, depending on your secondary profession. Me/E with Gale is commmonly run, or Me/Es may take Glyph of Lesser Energy. Power Return is a good interruption skill, with a low cast and fast recharge. Drain Enchantment is used for energy gain. Price of Pride can replace Signet of Humility.
Guild Battle Line-upEdit
- Add two filler classes for the 8-person Guild Battles. Options include:
- Standard (if outdated) flagstand Ele
- Build:R/Mo Cripshot for ganking;
- Build:R/Mo Burning Arrow Ranger for ganking;
- Build:A/Mo Black Widow for ganking;
- Build:W/A Lone Ganksman for ganking;
- Build:E/Mo Hybrid Flag Runner
- Build:Mo/E Deliverance Runner
- Build:Rt/E Cold Vengeance
- Build:Rt/A Support Runner
- Constant Blind/Blurred Vision on the Warriors will prevent them from spiking effectively (and will cause a failed spike)