This build has been archived as of 00:49, 10 July 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
I Want a Dire Pet Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/R Beastmaster=12 Expertise=12][Enraged Lunge][Poisonous Bite][Feral Lunge][Optional][Feral Aggression][Otyugh's Cry][Call of Protection][Charm Animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor
- Poisonous Martial Weapon
- Do not attack. Let your pet do all the attacking.
- Upkeep Feral Aggression, Call of Protection, Otyugh's Cry and use them whenever they recharge.
- Lock pet onto target.
- Spam Enraged Lunge and Feral Lunge to deal damage.
- Use Poisonous Bite and Feral Lunge to give degeneration to speed up kills.
- (Wurms will also suffer from degeneration while underground, and Wurms killed underground will still give experience and items).
Bonder (Hero) Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any Protection=12 smiting=12+1+3][Life Barrier][Life Bond][Strength of Honor][Succor][Optional][Optional][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Set your hero to Avoid Combat.
- Disable skills.
- Order hero to cast Life Barrier, Life Bond (in that order),and Strength of Honor on your pet.
- Use Succor for energy management if needed.
- Let your hero follow you around and watch you level your pet.
- Great Dwarf Weapon
- Call of Haste or Never Rampage Alone in place of Feral Aggression.
- Brutal Strike
- Predator's Pounce
- Run as One
- A run takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Your pet should level every 1-2 runs between levels 5-10, and every 2-3 runs between levels 10-15.
- Your pet should first evolve into an Aggressive pet at level 11, then again into a Dire pet at level 15.
- Wurms only attack adjacent targets.
- This run can be used to to evolve Hero pets into Dire pets.