This build has been archived as of 11:50, March 13, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A simple 600/Smite build for going through the Sepulchre of Dragimmar dungeon quickly.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me prot=12+1+1 divinefavor=12+1][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][Spell Breaker][Arcane Echo][Pain Inverter][Essence Bond][Blessed Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N smiting=12+1+3 prot=12+3 blood=3 divinefavor=0+3] [Blood is Power][Blessed Signet][Optional][Balthazar's Spirit][Vital Blessing][Holy Wrath][Retribution][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Spell Breaker against casters while running there otherwise Protective Spirit and Spirit Bond will keep you alive.
- Use Pain Inverter on Regents and the boss.
- Move everyone to the left so they don't aggro Dryders.
- Precast Arcane Echo->Spell Breaker and aggro both groups, keep moving so Remlok doesn't use his Healing Signet. He'll die quickly.
- Touch the Proof of Strength and head through the northern door.
- Keep hero flagged behind the first ice jet and kill all the enemies around the first group of Stalagmites, Remlok will die and won't res because of the Icy Stalagmites.
- Head through the left passage and aggro the group with Avalanches, you will need to echo Spell Breaker here. Flag hero so he won't get hit by the ice darts.
- Follow the hallway north killing the next group with Avalanches and the circle of Djinn. Touch the Proof of Kinship and head back down.
- Take a right into the newly opened room and get the next proof after killing all the guys then head back north and proceed east.
- Kill the enemies along the way until you get to the second level, you don't need to kill the Regent group.
- Remlok will level with you, echo Spell Breaker and aggro all the Dryders so he dies and kill them all.
- Proceed to the room with groups of Avalanches and Frozen Elementals.
- Dispatch all the groups, echo Spell Breaker so Avalanches won't use Maelstrom.
- Aggro the boss and head to the east side to stay out of Diamondshard Mist.
- Spam Protective Spirit, Spirit Bond, and Pain Inverter until he dies.
- Serpent's Quickness or Glyph of Swiftness with Weapon of Quickening on hero since groups will only need a couple Spell Breakers.
- Remlok can easily get your party wiped, make sure he dies.