This build has been archived as of 11:48, March 13, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
600 Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me ill=9 pro=10+1+1 div=11+1][Spirit Bond][Shield of Absorption][Protective Spirit]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ancestor's Visage][Spell Breaker][Essence Bond][Blessed Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor with lowest possible AR (Starter armor if possible).
- Cast and maintain Blessed Aura and Essence Bond on yourself.
- Have the smiter cast and maintain Vital Blessing, Life Attunement, Retribution and Holy Wrath on you.
- Before walking into a group of enemies, cast Protective Spirit and Spirit Bond followed by Spell Breaker.
- As soon as you aggro, cast Shield of Absorption.
- Cast Spirit Bond to keep your health up and maintain Shield of Absorption.
Smiter Monk Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blo=3 smi=12+1+3 pro=12+3][Blessed Signet][Signet of Devotion][Blood is Power][Retribution][Holy Wrath][Life Attunement][Vital Blessing][Optional][/build]
- [[Aura of Stability@16]
- Players should bring a superior Smiting and Protection runes on separate headsets and switch between them.
- Full Survivor and Vitae rune
- 20% enchant weapon and +30 mods preferably
- Cast and maintain Vital Blessing, Life Attunement, Retribution and Holy Wrath on the 600 monk.
- Use Blessed Signet for casting Blood is Power.
Famine Ranger Edit
- [[Blessed Signet]
- Superior Vigor Rune, Radiant Insignias and Attunement Runes
- +20 energy, 20% enchanting (or +30 health) staff
- Cast and maintain Balthazar's Spirit and Essence Bond on the 600 Monk
- Cast and Maintain Spirits during battle.
- Quickening Zephyr (QZ) can be maintained indefinately by first casting Serpent's Quickness (SQ) and following up with QZ. Then simple recast QZ before it expires. SQ is only needed for the first cast.
- Healing skills for healing.
- It is advisable that a TexMod that includes a Spirit Radar be used to ensure that your spirits are where they need to be at all times.